Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

List of Wukong bugs!

Creator: Wintermond July 28, 2011 8:55am
1 2
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 8:55am | Report
Quoted:
How many bugs does he have?

List so far: 14 bugs

Riot Confirmation: Four bugs are acknowledged and will get attention or are intentional

K = Riot knows and is looking into it.

S = Intended

Known Bugs:

K1. Q armor reduces based on only base armor.

2. Double tapping Nimbus sometimes glitches his animation for 2-3 seconds. Can't use Decoy or auto attacks in this state.

3. Ult has strange interactions with CC. Stuns don't always stop it. Knock-up/back guaranteed to end it. Haven't seen what Fear and Silence do.

K4. Ghost Blade/Red Buff/Frozen Mallet registers attack as ranged.

5. Ult indicator for Wu Kong allies bugged to 100% on.

6. Decoy can not be cast immediately after using Nimbus.

7. Nimbus sometimes snares Kong on single targets.

8. Q sometimes self-stuns after activation. Basically makes Monkey King spam flips until it actually connects:
8-1. Video:
9. Ultimate bugged to do far less than stated damage, once armor is factored in. AD Scaling damage is not factored in.

10. Nimbus sometimes breaks snares and target CCs.
S11. Decoy resets jungle mobs.

12. Ulti sometimes does not trigger Knock-up on first hit.

13. Decoy sometimes does not stealth Kong.

14. Q doesn't proc life steal or Tiamat.

TL: DR: Post Wu Kong bugs so Riot can fix them.

Red Response from Nyandalee: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1026205&page=9

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1026205

Some really annoying bugs there, especially the Ultimate dmg, Snare and double-tap-glitch.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 10:08am | Report
oh man, i thought something was fishy about his ult.

i get stuck all the time after nimbus. usually when i get stuck is when i'm standing in the same spot as my target, ie the second time nimbus on dragon/a buff

he does have a good reach for melee strikes.. maybe thats why red/etc is affecting him like if he was ranged?

this isn't a bug but i think that he should be immune to slows when he ults.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 4:05pm | Report
So his ult is meant to do even MORE damage? Awesome, can't wait for fix lol.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 4:10pm | Report
I remember today, that jax dived you and your ultimate didn't knock him up for some strange reason - and you would've killed him too :/

He is super bugged :/
KillaTheNinja
<Member>
KillaTheNinja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 6:36pm | Report
Will be glad when they fix the armor penetration bug. Wukong's Q should be more helpful (tho it's pretty good at the moment), and physical DPS should benefit more from armor penetration...unless I'm reading wrong. *-* I've been on a roll playing melee DPS, so this should help out a lot.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 8:24pm | Report
There's also a theory that AoEs break his stealth.

Hope these bugs get fixed really fast. Especially Q's armor shred and Cyclone's damage.
I think Cyclone is neglecting it's own base damage. It seems to be dealing the damage scaling, but not the base.

I had 110(+213) at one point, and when I used Cyclone on Miss Fortune Bot, who remains squishy for a majority of Coop games, I was only dealing 160-ish. With only 50~60 armor, I don't think I should be dealing damage that low OR that Cyclone is neglecting the scaling.
It's most likely neglecting the base damage.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 1:14am | Report
Yea in "theory" the ultimate is doing massive massive damage from lvl 2 of that skill (lvl 1 has only 20 base coz it should take your full AD into consideration and that would be uber OP at lvl 6)

But later on...

I like the champ very much, it is flexible, you can do fancy tricks with him and quite rewarding but due to the ultimate damage... i use it only as a knockup than i turn it off to be able to dps normaly... The damage it deals is negletable throughout whole game, nerfed for lvl 1, ok for lvl 2 and totaly useless on endgame.

He has to pick from stacking AD to make his skills viable or going dps way. (i dont like and consider tanking/offtanking here since i dont like to do so).
If you stack AD you are kind of assasin, depending on going in, killing one low hp and get out. Also quite fragile :/ If you go dps way... your ultimate is becoming totaly negletable since it doesnt scale with AS/Crit/on hit effects.

Also the Q part in it is simply laughable.
Anyone considering going melee physical way, usualy has some starting ArP... that lowers the armor to nearly 0 at low lvls. 30% of only BASE armor... is just pure laugh.

He is fun but he is somehow frustrating to play coz you cant dish out decent damage from a damage dealing champ.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Atheb
<Member>
Atheb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 3:07am | Report
so bugged atm...
once my ulti just canceled for no reason. at other wukongs i realise that sometimes stealth simply doesnt go of even when he is not attacking.
sometimes ulti wont knockup.

hope for some buffs because he is actually quite fun too play but annoyingly bugged atm
untipocomun
<Member>
untipocomun's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 6:38am | Report
About "Nimbus Strike"

On the desription it says it scales with your damage (80%). But the reality is that it just scales with your objects, not your base damage.

Its a pitty but i find him very broken right now.

Reasons:
Q is bugged as u know.
Ulti doesnt stop if stunned or paralyzed, and damage is irrelevant.
W if clicked twice causes the monkey to stop for a few seconds.
E the above.

Any help?
KillaTheNinja
<Member>
KillaTheNinja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 7:18am | Report

W if clicked twice causes the monkey to stop for a few seconds.

;o And I thought it was some terrible lag!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide