Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Losing line as Orianna

Creator: JMastiff March 11, 2012 7:39am
1 2
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2012 5:22pm | Report
just practice with ori. make sure you can land your q's (premeditate where they will go and account for that), and if you can land your Q W, that really lowers their health from a safe distance; do that a few times and they're dead.

It really comes down to practice more than anything, and make sure to shield when there are incoming spells and use W to dodge stuff.

+ make sure you zone with the ball -- if you keep it near their creeps, it will scare the enemy away from it. Can be used to stop them from CSing.

When you aren't zoning with it, make sure the ball is on you, so you get the extra armor and MR.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JMastiff
<Member>
JMastiff's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 1:05pm | Report
Just quick reply. I've been doin some 3v3 ranked games with my team so I havent really played Ori since my last post.

Yep wratho* , that's pretty much common sense when playing her. I know I need to get more "feel" of the ball cause that can mess a bit with your head if you're used to dodge-the-skillshot game; but that's also when she shines because in larger fights that forces the enemy to be aware of the ball as well. The thing is if I lose the line hard it doesn't bring that much.

I've created this thread not because I suck badly. I just knew the way most AP carries are played doesn't suit her because of her low ratios and quickly diminishing mana pool when played the way you described vs bursty opponents. As for now I feel she is more reaction-type champ as opposed to straight build types like Gragas. Recently I've even tried her solo-top as heavy mreg vs. Jarv and supprisingly enough I've won that by going for Glacial Shroud after DRing and boots. I should've gone more DPS oriented build later cause I lacked a bit midgame but generally I was pretty satisfied (maybe that Jarv was superbad, dunno :P).
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 1:30pm | Report
Should honestly play pretty passive with ori until you get blue buff. Her harass is really strong. Q+W+autoattacks. No AP can trade with her in autoattacks so take advantage. As far as full combos you lose until late game, so dont try. Farm and push the lane with ball and just poke and gank ****.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide