Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

LotR DotA Inbound

Creator: Diesel May 30, 2012 12:20pm
1 2
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 2:08pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I stopped reading when I saw it was for XBL and PSN. :P

Yea man, you can't play a MOBA game the depth of LoL/DotA/HoN with 4 buttons and some triggers and joysticks rofl

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 2:08pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I stopped reading when I saw it was for XBL and PSN. :P

Ditto! My love for LOTR is far to large for any one man, but I still do not want to play this on XBL//PSN.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Witty Hobo
<Member>
Witty Hobo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 8:53pm | Report
I personally don't have much faith in this LOTR take on Dota. First off, Warner Bros. has already released what they believed to be the most hardcore LOTR game ever, which unfortunately was downrated by players for being too short, containing too many bugs, and short span of multiplayer capabilities.

Aside from this, for as long as LOTR games have existed, most of them have been made up of a team of heroes with one character representing each main ally race that go head-to-head in a classic turn-by-turn style of combat. Those that were more third person adventure style all met the same un-aimed for fate as their predecessors.

Yes, I do not have much faith in this game, even if it is a take-off of Dota.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide