Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1278 of 1800
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2014 10:16pm | Report
Whats wrong with Poppy

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2014 10:19pm | Report
Everything.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2014 10:52pm | Report
Surprisingly enough, our Ego Lee and ahri lost us the game. You shouldn't play chumps that have skill shots if you can't land skillshots. The poppy didn't help with tower diving though.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 11:20pm | Report
i got promoted to silver 1 finally

but now im on a 6 game losing streak in ranked, for some reason whenever i hit silver 1 i get placed with players just starting ranked so i get people with 50 cs at 20 minutes or trying stupid things because its their main champion and theyll play it in any lane no matter what

its lame cuz youd think when you rank up youd play with and against better players
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
king boo311
<Member>
king boo311's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 11:31pm | Report
Oh joy, our Jinx feeds 4 kills to the enemy Vayne & Nami then ragequits. Enemy Nami started being a generic Call of Duty elitist - constant belittlements, spamming laugh, etc. Pair that with a useless Rengar (what a surprise! /s) who would stand right next to a wall before jumping Vayne, i gess Condemn isn't a thing, rite. And a Nidalee who would split push for no reason, never even got the second tower - we lost all mid towers due to her.

At least it was normals, it was still frustrating though. It wasn't even enjoyable, nothing was fun.
+rep is appreciated if I helped you in anyway! :D
My Guides
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 4:49pm | Report

guys pls join the eune-not-quite-as-good-as-euw-but-almost-masterrace-masterrace
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 6:45pm | Report
*sigh*

I am at my wit's end here. I'm losing constantly and I can't quite pinpoint why it's me losing. It feels more like games are being lost for me and it is getting frustrating. and I know most of you must be saying that "well you are the common denominator in all of this so it must be you." and yes to some degree it is me and I will admit that some of my losses are due to my errors, but that's like 3 out of 10 since Saturday.

seriously how the **** am I supposed to carry a team that doesn't know the slightest thing about being in Silver? I'm serious I had to learn all of this **** to get out of bronze. How is it that these people don't know to not go where you can't see on their side of the map? or to not split push so deep with out vision? or to just not die in general?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 6:47pm | Report
Stop playing to win, play to improve.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 6:48pm | Report
Kazega wrote:
*sigh*

I am at my wit's end here. I'm losing constantly and I can't quite pinpoint why it's me losing. It feels more like games are being lost for me and it is getting frustrating. and I know most of you must be saying that "well you are the common denominator in all of this so it must be you." and yes to some degree it is me and I will admit that some of my losses are due to my errors, but that's like 3 out of 10 since Saturday.

seriously how the **** am I supposed to carry a team that doesn't know the slightest thing about being in Silver? I'm serious I had to learn all of this **** to get out of bronze. How is it that these people don't know to not go where you can't see on their side of the map? or to not split push so deep with out vision? or to just not die in general?

If you want you can PM me a replay and I'll pinpoint you what you could've done better in order to win, as long as it's not a super hopeless stomp.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 6:49pm | Report
Kazega wrote:
*sigh*

At least you're not platinum.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide