Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

We're looking for a remote Full-Stack PHP Developer to join our awesome team. Check out all the details here and apply now! 👷‍♂️
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1513 of 1800
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:45am | Report
Have you considered not playing ****ty champions?

Basically MOBAFire.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:46am | Report
I don't play ****ty champions. But, as we seen from Saintvicious when the ELO was hacked, it shouldn't matter what I play in Bronze. I should be able to carry no matter what I play.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:55am | Report
Welp, I only just joined this disucssion and I' already tired of it, my thoughts in summary:

>Lose lane less hard = win more games
>If your in a division, you have no right to look down on others in your division
>If you're carring a game, your team doesn't suddenly become worthless, if anything they will be your shield when the enemy focuses you (and vice versa)
>Adc's in particular almost always need their team since they rely so heavily on peel.
>Resenting your team for carrying you is disrespectful, it's fine to want to improve so that you get carried less, but dismissing the efforts of your team is simply rude.
>You really need to get over the fact that your enemies are in bronze, as was stated earlier, you're in bronze too. Get over yourself a bit and try to improve without looking down on your opponents. Looking down on your opponents will just lead to you overlooking your own mistakes.

That's all I have left to say.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 4:05am | Report
I don't play ****ty champions. But, as we seen from Saintvicious when the ELO was hacked, it shouldn't matter what I play in Bronze. I should be able to carry no matter what I play.

You're ****ing tiring.

Everyone here is telling you that your mentality is ****, and you're still insistent on it. There's actually no point in trying to help you because we can't if you're going to be this unreceptive to comments. Your mentality is ****. You're **** and you're going to stay ****. We can't help you.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 4:11am | Report
which means that you have to git gud
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 4:34am | Report
Get good or go home ^^
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 6:11am | Report
By that point in the game, i already lost the game based on what has happened today. I'm 0-7 on the day, and ugrading my ward isn't gonna change the fact I'm not carrying the match at 0/6/0 because my damage isn't getting calculated right. but, i for some reason take damage like the other play actually as a build, but my damage is more like bug bites.

Edit: After a whole day of defeats, I'm 0-7 all day.

Don't you have Lv3 Runes?

As well if your build is the same as the enemy teams build & your still doing bug bite like damage some items have abilities. Zhonya's Hourglass for example.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 6:41am | Report
His rune page setup at least for his quints is ****.
And he hasn't got a losing streak of 7, I don't even think he has a losing streak AT ALL.
Half of what he says are defeats clearly have his team winning but he's doing **** in them.

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 6:45am | Report

You're ****ing tiring.

Everyone here is telling you that your mentality is ****, and you're still insistent on it. There's actually no point in trying to help you because we can't if you're going to be this unreceptive to comments. Your mentality is ****. You're **** and you're going to stay ****. We can't help you.

Damn man, you don't need to twist the knife. He's already been stabbed!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 6:54am | Report

4 pages of this without seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Just pointing that out.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide