Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1584 of 1800
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 7:26am | Report
good job guys, make me qq more
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 7:30am | Report
He was right tho, riven sucks :^)
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 7:53am | Report
Now you took it too far.
Thanks Emikadon for the sig!
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 9:53am | Report
He was also smart to have the AP masteries on top of the AD ones. They come in handy if you ever decide to build Lich Bane to abuse Riven's extreme sheen proccing.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 10:00am | Report
Not only have I still not managed to ask out the girl I like (even though today we were alone together twice), but today I also managed to jokingly call a person I thought I'd been becoming good friends with who has a condition causing pain and mobility problems a cripple, causing her to flip out at me and threaten to punch me.

im actually ****ing done

s o c i a l a w k w a r d n e s s i s f u n
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 10:31am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
Not only have I still not managed to ask out the girl I like (even though today we were alone together twice), but today I also managed to jokingly call a person I thought I'd been becoming good friends with who has a condition causing pain and mobility problems a cripple, causing her to flip out at me and threaten to punch me.

im actually ****ing done

s o c i a l a w k w a r d n e s s i s f u n

Can I join the club? I've no problems interacting with people in my class, but like 60% of the time I simply glare if someone approaches me. If I'm in a good mood I won't, and will actually respond with more than 1 word if they talk to me. My social strength is too keep social people away. Except that one girl I crush on and my best pal. Since I gave him a well deserved headbutt he simply ignores my glare and keeps me company.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 12:05pm | Report
I know I'm a god, but that's not a ****ing reason to just schedule deadlines when I'm not there -- because, frankly, I can't be a god everywhere at the same ****ing time -- and expect me to find out by myself. Which was, obviously, the day before, at the end of my, you know, WEEKEND. **** people.

And I don't give a **** about the bloody year planners or whatever online ******** system where I can look it up, if you don't tell me, it's not on my mind. I have other things to do.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 12:14pm | Report
I know I'm a god, but that's not a ****ing reason to just schedule deadlines when I'm not there -- because, frankly, I can't be a god everywhere at the same ****ing time -- and expect me to find out by myself. Which was, obviously, the day before, at the end of my, you know, WEEKEND. **** people.

And I don't give a **** about the bloody year planners or whatever online ******** system where I can look it up, if you don't tell me, it's not on my mind. I have other things to do.

You need to fully embrace Teemo to able able to wield such amazing power. To do that, you have to make a pentagon of teemo shrooms. Then, make lines where the diagonals of the pentagon are. On every point where the lines cross, sacrifice an unborn child. after you are done, say the following spell 66 times:
" Teemo, glorious overlord of hatred, I praise you! Please accept my sacrifice and make me look my **** up next time."
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 12:35pm | Report
Um, no. I'm correct in expecting to be notified of such deadlines. Furthermore, my absence on that day and for all those days in the whole year is known and agreed on. This is not about me not looking my **** up, it's already a small miracle I found out.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 1:00pm | Report
Well, you could have asked someone freom your class if you missed anything important.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide