Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1588 of 1800
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 3:36am | Report
*Points and laughs*

Learn2carrynoob

Basically MOBAFire.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 3:37am | Report
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 3:39am | Report
so vapora, when will you join tsm?
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 4:45am | Report
In Vapora's defense, they won that Corki botlane pretty hard since I couldn't cs vs corki + thresh while Soraka stood way behind, letting thresh bully me around.

But I also think it's Vapora's fault for not banning appropriately and letting the Kha'Zix robot play his own personal Talon
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 4:52am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
In Vapora's defense, they won that Corki botlane pretty hard since I couldn't cs vs corki + thresh while Soraka stood way behind, letting thresh bully me around.

But I also think it's Vapora's fault for not banning appropriately and letting the Kha'Zix robot play his own personal Talon

Also in Vaporas defence, Triforce should have been buffed as worlds has just started, and without that obligatory buff Corki cant do jack****.

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 8:00am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

In hopper's defense, imo she played the matchup as she should have for the most part. If she stood forwards more, one hook would have been all we needed to kill her, whereas even though we tried our hardest to kill you, we rarely managed to burst through the Soraka heals, and she stood far enough back most of the time that there wasn't anything we could do about it. You had a hard time farming seeing as we were stronger in straight up 2v2's (or 2v1's) so we could easily zone you out, but that's just because of the matchup rather than Soraka's play, she just couldn't risk getting caught by Thresh in lane.

And I still haven't seen anything special about Thalia's Kha'zix play, I just don't get how he always ends up fed. In the Shen game he ganked me 3 times, the 3rd of which they towerdove and finally managed to kill me, but not before getting me first blood on Garen and ruining Garen's lane for him. The trade was overall in my favour and I shat on top lane, then next time I see Kha'zix he's like 10/0. (?????)

Same in that Corki game, my first interaction with him was when he was 8/2 and he just jumped into me 1v2 and burst down 70% of my HP in one spell rotation with no isolation. After that I just banned it because he does always somehow get fed, but as I hadn't (and still haven't) seen firsthand whatever good play is getting him fed every game, I didn't think it was a big deal to just let the guy play his favourite champion.

He got super fed off-camera again in the next game as top lane Vayne, idk how he does it.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 8:12am | Report
so I am playing jester and claim inv(which wasn't possible) blaming some random guy to get lynched and I happened to blame the gf
fml
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 8:16am | Report
I didn't see the game, but if in a lane like this the Soraka would have to stand so far behind that she couldn't at least trade when Thresh goes in to AA then you might as well give up the tower IMO.

Flame on :^)

EDIT:
d-d-d-drop the flame

rito pls

wub wub wubbydiwubbydiwub wub wub wub wub wub

BRB shaving left side of my head.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 8:18am | Report
@Vapora - That's basically you in most games. Do nothing major, get fed, somehow.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 9:19am | Report
I was so close to just getting my gold series won, now lost the series twice. I have a month to do this. I feel like I've failed myself so hard this season.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide