Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1680 of 1800
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 2:49am | Report
When did we move from "alcohol is great for cleansing water" to "alcohol is great to make myself look like a fool and be a burden to those around me"?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 3:15am | Report
When did we move from "alcohol is great for cleansing water" to "alcohol is great to make myself look like a fool and be a burden to those around me"?
Pretty sure that happened around the time mankind discovered alcohol :/

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 10:02am | Report
I felt kinda sad for my friends' friend today =(

I was hanging out with my friends and they had a couple of friends with us, too. When we were watching a movie this guy said to me that "We should totally date" and I just laughed and said: "I don't think so =D" because I thought he was just kidding due to it being Valentine's day and everyone having partners. Later on I found out that the guy was actually gay and meant it when he said it to me. Poor guy will never hit on anyone ever again =(

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 10:32am | Report
You can fix it!

Janitsu: Omg Bill, I thought you were joking earlier! Were you seriously asking?
Bill: Y-yes :$ :)
Janitsu: Still no
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 10:37am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

I was hanging out with my friends and they had a couple of friends with us, too. When we were watching a movie this guy said to me that "We should totally date" and I just laughed and said: "I don't think so =D" because I thought he was just kidding due to it being Valentine's day and everyone having partners. Later on I found out that the guy was actually gay and meant it when he said it to me. Poor guy will never hit on anyone ever again =(
Tell him you didn't understand it in the moment and that you respect him for telling you, acknowledging it must've been hard. Also give him comfort by telling him that if he keeps looking and being as brave as he was to you, that he surely will find someone great <3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 10:49am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

I've never had a male friend ask me out, but I have been hit on by guys several times. The first time I bailed after they had bought me a third drink and the conversation took a certain turn. Didn't really know how to handle it graciously.

A little older and a little wiser the last couple of times it has happened, once while at a karaoke joint in Berlin no less, I did much better. Thank them for their interest and tell them you are flattered, but you aren't inclined in that direction.

Like Meiyjhe said, acknowledge it and offering understanding and respect (even if after the fact) is a good way to handle it.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 11:41am | Report
I'll probably have to send a message through my friends, since he basically lives on the other side of Finland and I know only his first name :D Maybe it'll do the trick because it'd be sad to lose one gayboy just because of me =( (he wasn't even fugly so there's that =((()
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 12:11pm | Report
I grabbed the wrong theater name so I'm not gonna get to see Deadpool today. :/
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 12:26pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
I grabbed the wrong theater name so I'm not gonna get to see Deadpool today. :/

That sucks I hear it's a really good movie. I read a ton of the comics after the test footage was leaked a year or two back and I'm already DeadPooled out.
Sig by HogoPogo
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 1:20pm | Report

Just going to put it out there that Xin Zhao is not a Fiora counter.

Didn’t help that our Miss Fortune was DCd the first 8 minutes or so of the game. Props to Soraka for handling a duo lane as well as she did.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide