Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 646 of 1800
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:53pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

You have an ELO hell attitude. Blaming your allies for your own mistakes. Find the problem in your gameoplay, and you'll gain ELO.

I got from 900-ish (played champs for 1rst time during my first 10 ranked games. Like an idiot.) to 1350. Stayed 1350 for a few months, reached 1400, then I stopped playing. I started playing again a few weeks later and played ranked right away. Obviously I was rusted and sucked ***, wich bringed me back to 1250-ish ELO. I can only blame myself.

My main problem : I'm often too greedy and underestimate my opponents's reaction time.

I got to 1400 ELO once, I can do it again. I just need to improve my gameplay.

As I sais previously, ELO hell is not a thing or a place. It's an attitude.

P.S. Thanks for the +1

I am not gonna say that i don't have that attitude, i agree i do. But put yourself in my position, losing hard gained 300 elo just in 2 days by ending up with worst possible teams ever.
And imagine it only going worse the harder you try. now yes i can't help it but rage every ranked i play, cause i'm really sick of people that sucks and decides to play ranked and bringing other people down with them.
Trust me i tried everything. I que'd with 1.5k elo people, i decided to be all nice to teammates and all. Stopped with my bad attitude and did my best, it's almost season 3 and im still stuck at 880 elo.
For real, im just done with it. :/
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:58pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Instead of blaming your allies for every bad move they did (ELO hell attitude I was talking about earlier), try this.

Ask yourself : What did I do wrong? What could I have done more to help my team? What should I avoid doing next time?

You might think doing this is stupid. It's not, trust me. I tried it myself, and it works. By improving your attitude, you'll improve your gampeplay and therefore, your ELO.

I think that it's more about luck then gameplay ofc it's about gameplay too but your jsut one person you will que with 4 people you dont know and that's the luck part., i mean come on, i have played over 500 games and tried all possible things just to get my 1.3k elo back. no it just doesn't happen. And so i was randomly going through my friendlist and saw someone at 1235 elo with 1 victory 0 loss, and that pissed me off... i deleted that guy/girl after xD rofl.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 10:03pm | Report
The thing is, as you said it's 4 players you don't know on your team. Assuming you're playing above your Elo, that's 4 people who can potentially troll/suck. The enemy team has 5 people who can potentially troll/suck.

There's obviously not much you can do if someone decides to troll or bot lane goes 0/10 or something, so focus on your own micro and macro and find what you're doing wrong. Maybe your last hitting isn't good enough, maybe your lane opponent was a weak player and you could have dominated him more than you did, maybe top lane fell behind a little bit and you could've possibly helped them out and gotten them back in the game instead of fuming about them being bad. Maybe you just needed to encourage your team to make smart decisions like taking Dragons and Barons, ganking as a group or waiting in one of the bushes on the main paths in their jungle or near Baron for someone to facecheck - I guarantee that one works all the time against bad players.
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 10:05pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

The thing is, as you said it's 4 players you don't know on your team. Assuming you're playing above your Elo, that's 4 people who can potentially troll/suck. The enemy team has 5 people who can potentially troll/suck.

Exactly why i said its also about luck and im pretty sure i don't have the best luck.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 10:08pm | Report
Sept, Luther's right.
I know I'm 1400 ELO material I just don't play like it on a daily basis. If I actually tried every single game, I could probably get there or higher.

We're going to look at all your games from forever. Even the level 1 games.

The constant factor in them is you. If you're not doing well, raging, etc, what do you think the rest of your team is doing? Calm words win games. Sometimes, no words at all works even better.

TL;DR(for whatever reason) Play to improve. Don't play for something that doesn't matter like ELO.

My QQ: So tired can barely stay awake. Only person who'll play a game w/ me tonight has their roommate donkin up the internet. :/

Unrelated note to that, I need to learn HTML.

EDIT: If this comes off stupid/incoherent, I'm tired as hell and I'm not the smartest person right now.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 10:26pm | Report
QQ. Gotta love when the last pick calls AP mid but decides to go renekton top. So we're left with no AP and a mid olaf who lanes vs Akali. Gotta love these idiots.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 10:33pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

This. Is why Elo Hell doesn't exist.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 10:57pm | Report
okay so i think you guys got point and i got this urge to play ranked's again after taking a long break i just played my first ranked in the last few weeks and we won it, went 10-4 yorick top. I'll see how far i can go, Hope i prove myself that i was wrong and i can get to atleast 1.2k wish me luck.
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 11:07pm | Report
+ just did the maths, i need 24 victory in a row without any loss to get positive win rate and go over 1.2k ;_; shouldn't be so hard, right... >_<
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 11:51pm | Report
Even though this is ban worth Sept, I would go on your account and raise you to high 1300's or low 1400's. Too bad that's not happening since I quit league lol :D Have fun elo climbing. It's not as hard as you think, just think strait and use counter logic.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide