Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 867 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 7:04pm | Report
so I'm playing Kennen against Heimer. Just hitting him with a W passive auto when it's up for like 1/3 of his HP and am beating him on CS. So Lee Sin starts camping mid, just throwing and missing a load of Q's, but still forcing me to play more tentatively. So finally he hits one and jumps me, which ended in him dying to the turret.

So then it was just a while of Lee camping mid and trying to Q me every time I moved and Amumu wandering around the jungle and never ganking a lane. Finally after a while of this Amumu shows up. I pinged in the bush where Lee had been just a few seconds before (I had it warded), but Amumu ignored me. At this point I was at probably 1/3 health and Heimer's at like 1/2...so he MISSES the bandage toss and then proceeds to stand there in mid lane AFK style while I stun heimer, at which point ofc Lee Sin pops in and kills Amumu and then chases me to the turret under which he kills me, but dies himself.

all while the other lanes are also having issues, because top got camped before my lane did and bot just lost lane 'cause they were terrible.

I swear to god it's like everyone forgot how to play this damn game.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 12:44am | Report
You think you have it bad, Amanda? I can't carry. Shoulders broke. Probably has something to do with the Clarity Nami. TeleJungleMalph wasn't bad.

guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 2:15am | Report
PBE
Black Cleaver getting a nerf, yea, expected.
The Brutalizer getting nerfed too, Q.Q whyyy.

I hope that doesn't go live.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 5:59am | Report
Homeguard+Teleport+Malphite....Worked out fine for me last night, twas truly hilarious.

Do I have any WW? Nope. Not right now.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 9:58am | Report
so I go to play Panth in dominion.

I get to "summoning" on the loading screen and my client bugsplatted...so it's riot's f-ing fault. ****ing new patch.

so I reconnect again, and the same thing happens...

and then a third time....same story

and then I finally manage to reconnect and say "I'm so sorry guys...my client bugsplatted three times"

And get told I never should have come back and that I was getting reported for being afk plus a load of other various "verbal abuse" worthy comments.

I just love the League of Legends community. What a lovely bunch of people.
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 1:06pm | Report
I am getting so ****** tired of playing with morons, who have no idea how to play this game.Also my CS is total garbage.And yes,I know that i have to work on it.It's just that I didn't really focus on farming this game.But,just look at my stats.I could completly destroy them with my combo.But because my team are morons, we lost.How do you guys do it?How do you not go into complete rage mode like I do?EDIT:So, okay i calmed down.Decided to play again.I was Singed top against and Olaf.I got destroyed.By the time teamfights starded happening I was 1-5-3 or something like that.My team lost some fights because I was very underfarmed, so I was just roaming and farming.Everyone was like"Report this Singed"Then, The great Singed arrived on his mighty steed and starded running around and throwing people .We won and I was 6-5-11.I guess this shows that anything can happen and that i should calm down a little bit :3
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 1:59pm | Report

Welcome to the new meta folks.

Nice patch Riot, real nice.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 2:00pm | Report
League of Cleavers, why you only have 1 Luther?
Andarun
<Member>
Andarun's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 2:02pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Welcome to the new meta folks.

Nice patch Riot, real nice.

14 cleavers in 1 game.

Balanced.
Many thanks to TinyStar for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>