Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 882 of 1800
SrsBsns1338
<Member>
SrsBsns1338's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2012 3:21pm | Report
Trolls, trolls everywhere.

<player1>: "mid"
*player 2 insta-locks mid*
<player3>: "no I'm mid!"
<player4>: "i can't jungle"
<me>: "sigh"
*dodges*
*re-join queue 5 minutes later*
*rinse/repeat same bullsh*t*

fml

I swear these kinds of people will be the end of my LoL account, and my soul.
Foo18
<Member>
Foo18's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 3:08pm | Report
Foo18 wrote:

LJBSDLBSDLASDBASJLDB

I spent the time to make a gravatar account, and figure out how to set it all up, but it just won't !@#$ing work! It's been days now, I think.

I know it could take up to a week, but I just wish I could know if I messed it up, or it is just... doing whatever it does.

QQ

W00T. IT FINALLY WORKED!

It took over a week, but it finally worked! xD. Thank god.

P.S. It's good it finally did, I was just about to PM Mowen about it.
__________________________________Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance of your ignorance is bliss._________________________________
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 5:05pm | Report
AAAAh, got my second quadra with Maokai and a couple of seconds away from my first Pentakill ever today...Sooo close.
forzaITApirlo
<Member>
forzaITApirlo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 6:52pm | Report
This post is dedicated to hating everything about Teemo with every fiber of my being.

1. Mushrooms. Everywhere. He could start a damn farm. There's a mushroom in every bush, on two sides of every lane, and somewhere around 900 in the jungle. When you're me and you play a squishy ADC - my favorites are Ashe and Vayne - the poison from those ****ing mushrooms in the late game can take an eighth of my health. Unfortunately, there are usually about 8 mushrooms hidden about my lane.

2. His speed. If an idiot of a teammate gets too greedy, they'll tower dive him while I'm periodically poking him so I can stun ult and take him out. He runs, and runs, and runs. If a Teemo gets fed, his damage + poison can get scary late game, almost like an AD carry. Imagine an AD Carry like Vayne running around as fast as Teemo. Imagine Kog'Maw is able to catch up to you in half the time other champions can. What the ****?

3. His ability to blind people. In 1v1 fights, he just has to use this to **** me over and give him an advantage by about 25% health. It has a low cooldown too! See #2 - if I do manage to deal enough damage to make it a competitive 1v1 fight, he runs. See #1 - he'll drop a ****ing mushroom behind him if he's escaping through brush.

4. His poison is another thing entirely - it's too much when it's added to his regular attack.

Teemo can go to hell. I hate him so much, and he's picked by the enemy in 1 game of every 3, at the very least.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2013 4:27am | Report
^Sounds like you need to start with a Doran's Shield ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2013 5:12am | Report
I hate in custom games these things:
Having the person you want, but someone dodges.
AFK Host.
Everyone joining the team you're not on.
AFK or DC people.
Not being able to trade with anyone because no one has your Champion.

Lagging/Disconnecting:
Watching your health going down, but no one is moving.
Watching yourself just stand there, about to gank.
About to go into team fight, lagging hard.
Who knows what happens when you disconnect or lag.

Solo Queue:
Someone automatically calling a lane, then someone else autolocks a champion for that lane.
What do people come up with these days. Once saw Varus top, Xin Zhao bot. I was support.
Everyone blames each other.
AFK or DC.

I could go on, I really could.

People who made my sigs: Hogopogo, The_Nameless_Bard, Aklemony, jhoijhoi, YayaFTW, and Janitsu
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2013 5:27pm | Report

An ally Darius intentionally fed the enemy Teemo so much top lane. Eventually it got to the point that the whole jungle was warded with shrooms. Teemo was 19/3 and I only had to walk in the jungle for five seconds before I died. Teemo even afked in base and watched us die. It was horrible. Occasionally he would come out to put more shrooms though... We had a Twisted Fate who ulti'd and we saw every single shroom on the map. We also saw Teemo dancing his little dance in his base. Hate him!
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 10:22am | Report
Get oracles next time.
Le Pro of d00m
<Member>
Le Pro of d00m's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 6:22pm | Report
I just finished a ranked game, we had an 0/9 kennen and a 6/5 Ezreal who builts to of those new Quickeiver swoards thing, we lost, there leblanc finished 21/6/7...
Rengar guide Here! New Irelia guide Here!

ChaosxSoul
<Member>
ChaosxSoul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 9:02pm | Report

An ally Darius intentionally fed the enemy Teemo so much top lane. Eventually it got to the point that the whole jungle was warded with shrooms. Teemo was 19/3 and I only had to walk in the jungle for five seconds before I died. Teemo even afked in base and watched us die. It was horrible. Occasionally he would come out to put more shrooms though... We had a Twisted Fate who ulti'd and we saw every single shroom on the map. We also saw Teemo dancing his little dance in his base. Hate him!

That was exactly what I needed after the last game I had. Thanks for making me laugh at your misfortune.
Thanks to TinyStar for making me this awesome sig

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide