Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's SoloQ Tier List (Patch 4.20)

Creator: OTGBionicArm September 27, 2014 10:49pm
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2014 11:10pm | Report
I completely missed that Rengar was placed remotely high in tier 2? Any reasoning besides him being a good laner/splitpusher?

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2014 11:34pm | Report
I completely missed that Rengar was placed remotely high in tier 2? Any reasoning besides him being a good laner/splitpusher?

He's likely getting dropped hard for jungle. He still seems ok as a laner.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2014 12:50am | Report
He never was that great as a laner, especially after the TankGar nerfs that completely destroyed his lane sustain. Personally, I do feel that he is a Tier 3 top laner, and a low Tier 2 jungler as of right now (jungle beats his ***). While he does need to back during his first clear, Rengar never did gank pre-6 and can farm more then other early pressure junglers.

But right now, Rengar is an abysmal duelist early game. If you meet the enemy jungler in your jungle, then kiss your *** good-bye, because you'll be so low from the clears. Getting to level 6 is also going to be heavily delayed if there are invades, which greatly reduces Rengar's strengths of being a good level 6 ganker.

EDIT: Whoops, he already is low tier 2. One champion that does need to be dropped hard though is Evelynn. She has abysmal sustain which means she cannot clear the jungle without a hard leash. She's even more frail than Rengar from invades, and if she is behind, she REALLY falls behind. Evelynn is just really bad right now in my opinion.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2014 1:04am | Report
Most assassins eat damage like crazy in the jungle now.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2014 2:13am | Report
Most assassins eat damage like crazy in the jungle now.

Sadly. Assassins have always had a rough time in the jungle... I mean, Season One, they flat out couldn't jungle, Season Two, there wasn't enough gold income, same with Season Three, and then Season Four comes along and they've had the best chance in the jungle in their whole history due to being able to snowball off early aggression.

And now Season Five comes along and it's the same case as Season One again.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2014 7:26am | Report
^I know, isn't it great?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2014 12:45pm | Report
Revision 6: Sivir has moved up to tier 2. Morgana has moved down to tier 2 support. Veigar has been moved to the top of tier 3 in Mid. Udyr added to tier 1 of jungle. Kha'Zix moved to tier 2 jungle. Tier 2 has been rearranged.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2014 7:47am | Report
I saw lately some pro games and Soraka was either pick or ban. How come she is only in low tier 2 then?
He is gonna kill you!!!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2014 7:56am | Report
Soraka has only recently been picked a lot. Like usual, people were snobbish off the new rework until they realised how ridiculous the amount of healing Soraka can do is. Also, Equinox is amazingly good. Only issue though is that she isn't all too great for solo queue, and this is a solo queue list. The best supports in solo queue are ones that can make picks very easily. That's why things such as Thresh and Nami are so popular. They allow you to carry the game as support because you can make really easy plays and picks with them.

Soraka can't make picks at all, and hence, she can't really carry games. She's way too team-reliant for solo queue, hence, why she isn't as high of a recommendation to use on this particular tier list.

She'd definitely be Tier 1/high Tier 2 on a competitive list though.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2014 8:07am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
I saw lately some pro games and Soraka was either pick or ban. How come she is only in low tier 2 then?

What Budda said. This isn't a competitive list, so dont think what any pros are doing automatically translates here.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide