Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Patch Preview 1.0.0.124

Creator: RoIand#64773 August 21, 2011 5:37pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 9:46am | Report
Xenasis wrote:

inb4 Janna and Alistar are the only two viable supports

blitzcrank get no love?
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 9:55am | Report
Of all things did they really need to nerf Sona's heal?

A 35 gp health potion has better healing.

And involves far less hassle.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 9:58am | Report
theBMB wrote:

blitzcrank get no love?

Blitz isn't a support

Alistar wouldn't be viable as a support if his R didn't reduce damage so he could knock up everyone with low risk, if Blitz built support he would die instantly 90% of the time
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 10:04am | Report
OP NIDALEE!!!!!!

GG, theres no more need to play this game.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 10:06am | Report
I love the Nidalee buff. I was just thinking how the spears did like no damage early game until you get tons of ap :P
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
Trophycase
<Editor>
Trophycase's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 10:13am | Report
Idk if people realize, but the Taric changes don't make dps Taric any more/less viable. The cooldown is doubling so the fact that the CD reduction from hitting opponents is doubling really doesn't change much.
Check out my Swain, Taric, and Ashe guides!
No guides currently in progress!
If I helped you at all, give me a +Rep please, thanks!
Also check out my stream!
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 10:52am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Guys, Stealth rework ETA would be around Halloween at BEST. Don't get your hopes up.

Heal reworks -> need 1 patch to settle.
Dominion patch -> need 1~2 patches to settle.
Unforeseen circumstances -> 1 more patch delay

4 patches = Late October

Again, I must repeat myself.

You don't know anything about the changes, so your opinion is invalid.

The previewed changes ACTUALLY HAVE his base attack speed buffed. The dagger is just a coincidence.

lol, what opinion did I give? The opinion that dagger increases attack speed by 15%? Yes, you are correct the patch preview would have implemented his new base attack speed, but the fact of the matter remains that he bought a Dagger, and the video was showing his new base attack speed + the 15% from Dagger which is obviously going to impact how fast he attacks and make it look a lot better than what his small buff was.

EDIT: If they stuck with the numbers Shurelia gave out, then Taric got a 2% increase in his base attack speed.
IxieSorrow
<Member>
IxieSorrow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 11:08am | Report
Searz wrote:

Haha, you guys who're saying Taric's heal is about the same or even better when auto attacking are just flat out wrong. Unless you've got over 50% attack speed from items you'll have a longer cooldown.

At 1 attack per second (about 30% AS from items at lvl18) you'll be able to use it every 5sec with the nerf. Before the nerf you could use it every 4sec.

Support Masteries + Possible CDR Glyphs + Shurelia's + Elixer = max cdr easy

that drops your cooldown significantly.

at 1 attack per second you can use it every 2.5 seconds with the new change at max level (champions)

at 1 attack per second you can use it every 4 seconds without a champion around to beat on (minions only)

at 1 attack per second you can use it every (7.2) 2.6 seconds with the old taric.

Not once did i say that say that his heal was better. What i'm trying to say it that it isn't going to make much of a difference if you're playing taric as a support. The cooldown will definantly be worse early, and late game it will also be worse since that math above is under the retrospect of you hitting champions only.

Late game, his heal is won't do as much (obviously) but if champions are around to wail on in a team fight, it won't be much of a noticeability late game. Sorry about how i worded this, i feel it was a little directed to me though i'm probably wrong.
Shh! I'm Charging My Laser.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 11:21am | Report
We might get to see soraka+AP carry bot. With Starcall's improved MR shred it could be very viable. Especially if you send high damage early game mages in there. OOOOO sooo exciting.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 11:25am | Report

We might get to see soraka+AP carry bot. With Starcall's improved MR shred it could be very viable. Especially if you send high damage early game mages in there. OOOOO sooo exciting.

One time i ran LeBlanc + Soraka bot ;s

Was pretty silly.
Tri lane for life.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide