Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Please Help Me Pick My Next Champ

Creator: BabyBooBandit February 5, 2011 11:59am
BabyBooBandit
<Member>
BabyBooBandit's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 11:59am | Report
So i finally reached 6300 ip and i am ready to buy my next champ. The problem is that i dont know who to buy. I am really leaning towards twitch, because he seems like he is fun to play and i like the stealth. I play best with champs like katarina. Do you have any suggestions on who to buy thats 6300? Thank You
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 12:08pm | Report
I know this sounds really biased but uh...

Twitch is a very fun champion, and his stealth makes the game even more enjoyable! If you like to melt teams, I suggest picking up Twitch! I also heard that there are some great guides out there for him too (;
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 12:35pm | Report
Anivia
Blitzcrank using CD reduction build
Ezrael if you like him
Twitch for fun
Renekton for killing stuff
Irelia is also nice as well
Teemo if you like lame champs like Katrina :P
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
BabyBooBandit
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 1:17pm | Report
Alot of people have been recommending Anivia in other threads too. So now its a tie between twitch and anivia. I am not the best LOL player but i am decent. Which one should i choose and why?
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 2:10pm | Report
Anivia is one of the best caster carries. She also has a lot of utility with her stun / slow / wall and more survivability than other casters because of her egg.

Twitch is better at doing more melting of whole teams because of his ult, but he is less survivable and you have to be REALLY careful with positioning. He can also be a good scouter / ganker (anivia is a good ganker too, but imo twitch is better because of stealth AND slow). He is very dependent on sitting and attacking whereas Anivia can dodge in and out of the fight when her cd's are back up.

They are hard to compare or say which one's better because they're completely different, so you just have to decide which you would look better as far as playstyle.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 2:19pm | Report
To be perfectly honest, Anivia is a lot more fun to play, and a lot more viable. Both Twitch and Anivia have certain aspects of them that are very difficult to master, but personally, I just find the payoff with Anivia to be much stronger. Sorry, Xai. :(
BabyBooBandit
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 2:26pm | Report
I think im going to pick up anivia for now, but i will definitly make it a goal to buy twitch later. I watched alot of videos and read alot of guides, and anivia seems just as fun to play and it gives me a challenge to learn how to play her. Thanks everyone
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 5:06pm | Report
Anivia is the single best caster champion in this game. Once you solve her mana problem with the blue buff and an Archangel's Staff, you can easily take out 3/4 of an enemy's health with 2 spells, and her storm does incredible damage to enemies in a huge area of effect. The slow is so powerful you might as well be laying down Mega Adhesive. All in all, Anivia's a great pick. Her survivability might be augmented by her egg, but other than that she has the lowest base health in the game, and horrible move speed to boot. Her skills only do lots of damage with a specific combo, so you might have to take some time to get good at her.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide