Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 1:18pm | Report

Hilariously fed Talon. XD Why even try to use Middlesticks against him?

Blind pick is amazing bro. Would have been smarter for fiddle to switch lanes with Darius though, but no one EVER seems to do that, and I guess they thought Amumu camping me would be enough. It's a shame I very luckily timed a gank on bot lane that ended in me scoring a triple kill like 9 minutes in, and from then on was just able to insta-kill Fiddlesticks in every Amumu gank then walk away from amumu as he headbutted me futilely.

Nighthawk wrote:
Should've gone for 75 or 100 :P

Nah, I could tell the game was going to be ending very soon. :( Would be awesome to get 75 kills though. Impossible, but awesome.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 3:52pm | Report

Nah, I could tell the game was going to be ending very soon. :( Would be awesome to get 75 kills though. Impossible, but awesome.

Challenge accepted!

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 4:01pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Challenge accepted!

Lmfao, we'll see. :3
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 4:55pm | Report

Blind pick is amazing bro. Would have been smarter for fiddle to switch lanes with Darius though, but no one EVER seems to do that, and I guess they thought Amumu camping me would be enough. It's a shame I very luckily timed a gank on bot lane that ended in me scoring a triple kill like 9 minutes in, and from then on was just able to insta-kill Fiddlesticks in every Amumu gank then walk away from amumu as he headbutted me futilely.

Why did you go for Trinity :P?

Ok but really why the hell the game lasted so long my best score with Talon was Like 17 Kills after that they just Surrender before the Slaughter Continues
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 5:27pm | Report
Because good luck carrying with no DPS, that's why. :P The way I handled team-fights in that game was burst someone, run out with ult, burst someone again and DPS the rest of the fight, seeing as I had 48% crit chance and each crit did about 1000 damage. It's impossible to single-handedly win your team the game if all you're doing is taking out 1 or 2 people.

But that is the only situation I ever buy Trinity Force in. It's a DPS item, not a burst item, and Talon's primary function is burst. Get it if you need it, but don't friggin' call it a core item on him. Sigh.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 2:59pm | Report

Lux is more fun than I remember, dat feel when your ult one shots Kog'Maw.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 3:09pm | Report
best stats EU

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 3:16pm | Report
score flawless -->
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 11:47pm | Report
Mobafire ARAM for funsies

Totally planned~
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 3:13am | Report
Seeing as we're bragging about pentas, here's my second ever official penta which I got yesterday with AP Yi.

Defeat because my team were derps and kept getting caught out.

Onto the actual penta, I cast my Q 4 times in the space of like 6 seconds for the quadra kill, and by then I was OOM and had to regain 20 mana before I could secure the last kill for myself. Pentas are so draining on your mana pool.

On another note, I now have a penta with Katarina and AP Yi. I guess I'm not capable of penta'ing with anyone who's cooldowns don't reset after every kill lol. Time to start playing Darius.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide