Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 4:51am | Report
I don't know what the **** happened to my Elo but I finally won a game again. One of the worst bad-luck sprees I've had in a long time for sure though.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:02am | Report
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:05am | Report
Quoted:
hey, mine looks like that too...except for Taric, who is somewhere near the top despite me feeding with him the one time I tried to play him this season, and Azir T-T

Oh and Leona and Blitzcrank...still not sure why I played either of those champions in ranked.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:08am | Report
And I also just found that I am supposedly, according to lolskill, the 888th best Braum in the world and the 282nd best Braum on EUW.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:09am | Report
That's pretty awesome.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:27am | Report
Way to overshadow me ;n;
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:33am | Report
I used to be 100 odd best Talon world and 27th best on EUW or something, back when hey its talon was diamond 2. Not sure what I'm rated on it now.

Edit: Here I am.

That's right. I die less than the average Talon player. Let that sink in for a bit.

As much as you get dogged on, good job, Tolan.

I seriously wish I had that level of dedication to one champion. Any tips?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:42am | Report
Tips? He just happened to be good at and in love with Talon, there's no big secret behind it :P
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:45am | Report
Quoted:
Tips? He just happened to be good at and in love with Talon, there's no big secret behind it :P

I love plenty of champions but apparently not enough to spam that hard. Closest one is Jayce or Aatrox. xD
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 11:56am | Report
Quoted:
Way to overshadow me ;n;

I deleted my post if that makes it any better... :c

As much as you get dogged on, good job, Tolan.

I seriously wish I had that level of dedication to one champion. Any tips?

There aren't really any tips I can give, lol. More or less what MissMaw said, except getting good with him came long after loving him.

I never ever had to force myself to spam Talon, or felt like I should play him just to master him faster. I just started off loving Talon while disliking every other champion, so I spammed and spammed and spammed Talon until I got really good with him. As time went on I went through some periods where I got bored of him and found other champions more fun for a bit, yeah, but I always bounced back to Talon just because he was more fun than other champs.

You don't force yourself to be a 1-trick pony. You either are or you aren't. If you like Jayce, play him. If you get bored of him, play someone else. If you miss Jayce, go back to him. Just play whatever feels right. Don't think "I'm going to be a 1-trick pony now", or "I'm going to be to Jayce what Talon is to Vapora", or any other 1-trick pony analogy. A 1 trick pony is something that just happens when you play for fun. Your definition of "fun", 90% of the time, just happens to be that one champion. If that isn't the case for you, then you shouldn't try and force yourself into it. There's no tips for not getting bored of spamming 1 champion 24/7, you just either do or you don't. :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide