Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2015 2:15pm | Report

achieved level 5 boyz

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2015 6:04pm | Report
That feel when you're just ****ing around and then this happens
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2015 6:11pm | Report
Seeing the thunderlords on amanda's support nasus gave me an idea

MrMad2000
<Member>
MrMad2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2015 1:59pm | Report

If I get diamond before preseason I might start being more active and make a ranked thread. (>^-^)>
(the Gnar game was a ranked)
I am currently known as Sejwoonapiggle on EUW.
Add me for any queries or questions you have for me!
Check out my stream! I could use the support.
Click here to view my stream!
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2015 7:56pm | Report

went well considering i had to 1v2 lane for a while. adc was having trouble with rito not letting him connect.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2015 2:52am | Report

Karthus was boosted, he had a Diamond border while being Gold 1 and had lost 19 of his last 20 games. When we grouped mid to take down the tower, Yasuo flamed me and started trolling because I took his CS and kept trolling all game long.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2015 4:58am | Report

Early game: Didn't win lane against Cho, because he picked Cho into me like a pleb. Wasn't as bad as I thought though, he didn't harass nearly enough. Without me ahead, bot fed support Nidalee but not Caitlyn kills like crazy but Yasuo got a ton of kills as well. Mid game Yasuo then went ark for a stupid amount of time and I ran around killing everything I could because Jinx and Sej were worthless.

At some point beforZilean randomly afked we got a baron that I had to call for but I died in the process
#Sacrifices

At the same time our jungler took dragon from their Nidalee by herself and died (they had 4 dragons at the end). Then we took each other's inhibitors and their nexus towers but by this point I couldn't finish, Jinx got oneshotted Sej got twoshotted and do we just died in their base. Then I backdoorijg and died in their base a few times. Every time we died they would run into our base and sort of sit, until we respawned and blew Sej ultis killing them. Then Jax backdoored and we killed him with me barely living.
THEEEEN they split up around our base for no reason without Cho and all died and the fed Cho went to finish our tower, so we stayed back, killed him and Yas and Sej ran in to finish the game.

Jinx did 5K more damage to champions than I did (46k to 41k) :((

Basically MOBAFire.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2015 6:54am | Report

I wonder if Riot can tell their void champions apart, are they sure that nerf wasn't supposed to go to Kassadin and not Malzahar?
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2015 7:44am | Report
so much damage dealt to champions, guys
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2015 8:39am | Report

Early game: Didn't win lane against Cho, because he picked Cho into me like a pleb. Wasn't as bad as I thought though, he didn't harass nearly enough. Without me ahead, bot fed support Nidalee but not Caitlyn kills like crazy but Yasuo got a ton of kills as well. Mid game Yasuo then went ark for a stupid amount of time and I ran around killing everything I could because Jinx and Sej were worthless.

At some point beforZilean randomly afked we got a baron that I had to call for but I died in the process
#Sacrifices

At the same time our jungler took dragon from their Nidalee by herself and died (they had 4 dragons at the end). Then we took each other's inhibitors and their nexus towers but by this point I couldn't finish, Jinx got oneshotted Sej got twoshotted and do we just died in their base. Then I backdoorijg and died in their base a few times. Every time we died they would run into our base and sort of sit, until we respawned and blew Sej ultis killing them. Then Jax backdoored and we killed him with me barely living.
THEEEEN they split up around our base for no reason without Cho and all died and the fed Cho went to finish our tower, so we stayed back, killed him and Yas and Sej ran in to finish the game.

Jinx did 5K more damage to champions than I did (46k to 41k) :((

From what I've read, the game was so intense.
Sig made by me!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide