Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Reset the queedodging system

Creator: Pølsemanden September 3, 2012 7:22am
1 2
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2012 12:02pm | Report
Quoted:

Not a total reset, just a 5 elo punishment. Because the way the quee works now is just stupid, if you counterpick someone they just leave, instead of going into the matchup and learning from it.

Right now the quee times are easily 30 minutes long because of 2-3 leaves every ****ing game.

You know why it does that? THERE'S NO ONE IN EUNE AHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2012 12:22pm | Report
Quoted:

lol, if anything buff up the timer. ****py dodgers.....

I couldnt care less about dodgers. If someone dodges, its because someone made a ****py decision, or made a huge counter error, or is just a flamer and pissant and general ****bucket, and I would rather not play with those people anyway and risk my ELO. Last game i duo'd with a clanmember, and someone decided Yorick was a perfect counter to Kassadin. We still ended up winning because I and my clannie carried the **** out of the game, but i would have much rather not delt with a renekton getting crushed in lane by a garen and blaming me (the jungler), the yorick getting stomped by the kass, and the blitz constantly pulling the tank right next to my ADC (my clannie). Dodging q and waiting 5 minutes is a much better alternative to wasting 30-45 minutes of time, AND losing ELO.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2012 7:04pm | Report
I think the system works just fine. This way i can go into ranked, act like a complete idiot, and make people dodge to waste their time. Wait... I'm I the only one out there that does this?
+Rep for a cookie.

Don't Click This | Click This
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 1:40am | Report
yea, i do think the new dodge if you are countered part is quite annoying. but i think 10 ELO is still fine.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 2:23am | Report
i havnt even played any ranked games yet and im annoyed by queue dodgers and i -hate- dodging queue but sometimes it just really isnt worth the headache...like when 3 people want to go mid and all pick mid lane ap carries and refuse to go anywhere else
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 11:58am | Report
No, I'm fine without losing Elo every time my internet ****s up and either leaves the match for me or forces me to close LoL lest I enter the match with a champion the game locked me into because I couldn't pick.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide