Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Riven is OP because.. ?

Creator: Blood26 June 8, 2012 9:05am
1 2 3 4 5
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2012 3:45am | Report
Riven is strong simply because she counterpicks so many different tops. Also he has amazing cc and she is very hard to gank, not to mention the best solo top if your jungle is trying to gank. Her damage output with her survivability is just insane and he ultimate's bonus damage throws her right into top tier, not to mention the aoe garen ult.. She is truly super strong
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Azeb
<Member>
Azeb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 2:18pm | Report
I don't think she is OP... It is just that she can play really aggressive on top lane, and deny her rival experience and farm... Champions like Renekton and Udyr can punish her for doing that...
You know, now that I think about it, I've always wanted to be a baker.
eXecute
<Member>
eXecute's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2012 12:31am | Report
Not OP... There are a number of OP champions:

TF, Shen, alistar jungle, Udyr top, Mordekaiser, Kayle top, Jax top, Mundo jungle, Naut jungle, blitz support, ...

This is why they are banned in ranked solo queue. Because they are so powerful.

Riven is never banned and is not OP. She has no sustain. She has lengthy cooldowns. She can't build tanky because she needs damage. She dies fairly quickly if focused which is why people build GA on her. Compared to say shen, who builds HP and scales and deals damage as well as become a tank--now THAT is OP.
Hard as he waits for freedom's hand
A unified voice for freedom of choice
One man stands
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2012 1:09am | Report
^ Lol, thinks flavor = OP.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2012 1:52am | Report
About unbalanced, I played kata mid against an annie yesterday who thought kata was unbalanced because of how far her bouncing blades could bounce.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide