Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

So your new to that champ huh?

Creator: Read April 19, 2011 8:01am
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 11:41am | Report
You mean to expand training modes. I have actually thought i would be extremely awesome to be able to do a custom "custom game."

One where you can set the starting gold and level. stuff like that.
Join me, or fall forever
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 11:46am | Report
Interesting idea, I approve :3. It would be interesting to test out different scenarios that could actually happen in a real game without having to actually play a game.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 11:46am | Report
The current battle training mode/tutorial is terrible. It barely prepares anyone for even a game vs bots. My friend just started playing and I can't get him to understand that staying in lane with 10% or less life is a terrible idea, Veigar of all champs too. He's sitting there dropping Dark Matter on minion waves, overextending, and not last hitting with Baleful Strike like he should, all this while being literally one hit from death. Each champion last hits slightly differently since their AA or skill cast speeds are different, there should be a tutorial demonstrating this.

Possible Tutorials or Types of Scenario's (Could be slightly different for each champion):
Last Hitting
Mana Conservation
Over Extending
Map Awareness
How to Counter Team Comps/Adapting to a Game (instead of mindlessly following suggested items or other builds)
Importance of Wards/Oracles
How to Harass
Zoning
How to Jungle (very basic)
How to Tank (very basic)
How to Support (very basic)
How to Play a Carry (very basic)
How to Play a Mage (very basic)
How to Team Fight
What is Focus? (Team Focusing)

Any other ideas?
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 12:09pm | Report
i love training new people.

"GTFO.GTFO."

"No im fine. Im hiding in a bush"

"They are coming"

"Nope Im fine"

"Help!"

"Im dead"

Join me, or fall forever
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 10:21pm | Report
I was talking with my bro about not only having specific scenarios, but also making a new battle-style thingy...

Free for all: Everybody starts out at max level with a limited amount of money and buys items of their choice. And then for a period of time, commence to beating the living piss out of everybody they have the ability to. The winner is the one with the best K/D/A ratio.

It would definitely teach people how to KS and how to expect ganks.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 11:29pm | Report
Run a AoE comp! Karthus, Nocturne, Twisted Fate, Shen, Pantheon. Don't forget to grab Summoner Teleport too! :D

if enemy team has enemy jungle, place ward at red, when he's starting red, all 5 of you teleport into that ward. Full of lols :)
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 11:59pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

Run a AoE comp! Karthus, Nocturne, Twisted Fate, Shen, Pantheon. Don't forget to grab Summoner Teleport too! :D

if enemy team has enemy jungle, place ward at red, when he's starting red, all 5 of you teleport into that ward. Full of lols :)

Reminds me of Rammus gank.

Rammus buys boots and ward, teleports to side lane outer turret. Powerball first + ghost and place at other brush near inner turret of enemy (you know that tiny one that you pass by on the way to your lane?). Rest of team with teleport - teleport to ward. First blood/double kill almost guaranteed.

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2011 1:12am | Report
@Xaioli Sometimes you only need 1 person to teleport >=)
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2011 1:41am | Report
HOLY **** I LOVE THIS GIF.

ALMOST AS GOOD AS THE FACE TO BOOBIE ONE.

And on topic, I totally agree that the "new to the champ" excuse is overused. Some things are common knowledge, and as you said, champ noobility (new words ftw) has nothing to do with it.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2011 4:24pm | Report
Just bumped into this on the main forums, might be worth a look, and maybe support it.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=192674

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide