Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Solo/1v2 Laning - Best Picks

Creator: Crazy Smurf June 1, 2011 6:09am
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 11:55am | Report
Vlad is the worst 1v2 champion at early game. His "Q" has a huge CD, what makes impossible to stay there. Another reason is his lack of defense.
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 11:56am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Vlad is the worst 1v2 champion at early game. His "Q" has a huge CD, what makes impossible to stay there. Another reason is his lack of defense.

This guy knows what he's talking about. +Rep.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 12:27pm | Report
So to reduce hate flying (probly) towards me. I didn't mean Vlad for 1v2 exactly. And I rarely encounter such situation, still yes, until level 7 he is pretty much useless in 1v2 (unless both of them are Melee, then Vlad somehow gets the Upper Hand once level 3-4). Well, I'm an extraordinary Vlad who likes MR and Armor Runes and they are making it out nicely <3
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 12:30pm | Report

So to reduce hate flying (probly) towards me. I didn't mean Vlad for 1v2 exactly. And I rarely encounter such situation, still yes, until level 7 he is pretty much useless in 1v2 (unless both of them are Melee, then Vlad somehow gets the Upper Hand once level 3-4). Well, I'm an extraordinary Vlad who likes MR and Armor Runes and they are making it out nicely <3

Lol, even two melee, they just sit on you and you lose. Even with your flat MR and Armors.
Trust me, you get 1v2 as Vlad and you're ****ed
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 12:38pm | Report
Well i prob say morgana is the best pick for 1v2...

Maybe nausus can handle it, but he is mutch easier zoned out...
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 12:47pm | Report
Very surprised no one mentioned renekton... The beast that allows me to 2v1 and play aggressive
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 12:49pm | Report
Lee Sin #1 (1v1)

After that I'd probably say Teemo, Jarvan, Irelia, Warwick, Rumble, Malzahar, Vlad, Nidalee and few others in no particular order.

1v2 Play defensively

Kat, Mundo, Kennen, Renekton, pretty much anyone who is sustainable, can trade pokes (or poke without trade) with little to no return, and has little to no costs on spells and can lane for long periods of time.

Edit: Dante... -.-

Vlad is absolutely terrible 1v2, he needs 1v1 or 2v2, cant lane against 2 by himself at all, he will just get destroyed every time.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 12:54pm | Report
SixSonatas wrote:

Lol, even two melee, they just sit on you and you lose. Even with your flat MR and Armors.
Trust me, you get 1v2 as Vlad and you're ****ed

Lol, guess I got more than just damn lucky these 7-8 times *.*
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 1:20pm | Report
Zeprido wrote:

Lee Sin #1 (1v1)

After that I'd probably say Teemo, Jarvan, Irelia, Warwick, Rumble, Malzahar, Vlad, Nidalee and few others in no particular order.

1v2 Play defensively

Kat, Mundo, Kennen, Renekton, pretty much anyone who is sustainable, can trade pokes (or poke without trade) with little to no return, and has little to no costs on spells and can lane for long periods of time.

Edit: Dante... -.-

Vlad is absolutely terrible 1v2, he needs 1v1 or 2v2, cant lane against 2 by himself at all, he will just get destroyed every time.

How does kat work in a 2 v 1 vs one ranged and one melee champ ?
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 2:00pm | Report
Teemo seems to be a good 1 v 2 champion. As long as you play super passively, mind you. He does ****loads of damage, but he's just so ****ing squishy.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide