Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Solo/1v2 Laning - Best Picks

Creator: Crazy Smurf June 1, 2011 6:09am
1 2 3 4 5
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 6:09am | Report
Would like to get some opinions on Top 5 Solo/1v2 Champions.

As far as I'm concerned the best picks are Swain, Vladimir, Irelia, Malzahar, I really dunno about the other ones. Any solutions?
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 6:22am | Report
I've already seen Morde doing 1v2 and holding up like a boss...

I've also seen a friend doing 1v2 with Nunu and held up a lot better than I had expected (mainly due to Consume)
10. The Blitz on your team will never land his grabs, but the one on the other team will.
AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 6:40am | Report
Morgana is the best for 1vs2
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 6:41am | Report
Xin is quite strong in the solo lane.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 6:52am | Report
Mordekaiser.

Best laner in the game.

Morganna is great too, but Mordekaiser pushes duo lane to their tower, unless it's silly comps like Blitzcrank+Urgot.
Tri lane for life.
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 7:05am | Report
My Top 5 SOLO:

1. Rumble - This guy just destroys and is very difficult to face as hes tanky and just harasses the hell out of anyone. His farming potential is great as well.

2. Xin Zhao - I play this guy solo top, and i've encountered a lot of champions in the past: Nasus, vladimir, Irelia, and Magewick. And i've managed to hold of the lane or win it. Hes a perfect harass and has a nice survivability lanewise. his farming is awesome too

3. Pantheon - Don't underestimate him, no...seriously don't I' don't think i've EVER lost control 1v1 with pantheon hes just an insane harasser and his early game is just pathetic (crazy). The only reason hes top 3 and not number 1 is because his farm is pretty bad.

4. Mordekaiser - Really irelia and jarvan are worthy of top 4 but Mordekaiser is better as he can harass really well and also uphold a lane, the only issue is he pushes hard and is prone to ganks, but his farming is just....wow.. hello 120 cs in 20minutes >:3

5. Swain - I can't believe im here at my last pick and i havn't said Irelia, Magewick or Jarvan yet, but Swain is just...well, 'pain' swain. after seeing hotshotGG absolutely destroy countless champions solo top including the notorious Vladimir its not arguable that Swain deserves to be in the top 5. His harassment and lane survivabilty at level 6 is just insane and he has decent farming as well. And a farmed Swain is a good game...sometimes. >;3

Top 5 1 v 2:

1. Mordekaiser - His range and ability to survive (his shield) makes him the perfect culprit to handle 2 people

2. Irelia - After level 6 theres no stopping her from farming zand also never going below 50% health. She has massive lane survivability. however prone to slight "zoning"

3. Morgana - She is able to survive decently long and also can farm well in 2v1 situations even when the opponents are trying to zone. She also has nice escapability in case she gets into tricky situations.

4. Cho'gath/Jarvan/Warwick - Arguable, all three deserve top 4 as they each share the potential to handle their lanes and also share of some nice survivability and pushing capability. However they can be zoned pretty easily.

5. Vladimir - Just. ^_^
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 7:08am | Report

My Top 5 SOLO:

1. Rumble - This guy just destroys and is very difficult to face as hes tanky and just harasses the hell out of anyone. His farming potential is great as well.

2. Xin Zhao - I play this guy solo top, and i've encountered a lot of champions in the past: Nasus, vladimir, Irelia, and Magewick. And i've managed to hold of the lane or win it. Hes a perfect harass and has a nice survivability lanewise. his farming is awesome too

3. Pantheon - Don't underestimate him, no...seriously don't I' don't think i've EVER lost control 1v1 with pantheon hes just an insane harasser and his early game is just pathetic (crazy). The only reason hes top 3 and not number 1 is because his farm is pretty bad.

4. Mordekaiser - Really irelia and jarvan are worthy of top 4 but Mordekaiser is better as he can harass really well and also uphold a lane, the only issue is he pushes hard and is prone to ganks, but his farming is just....wow.. hello 120 cs in 20minutes >:3

5. Swain - I can't believe im here at my last pick and i havn't said Irelia, Magewick or Jarvan yet, but Swain is just...well, 'pain' swain. after seeing hotshotGG absolutely destroy countless champions solo top including the notorious Vladimir its not arguable that Swain deserves to be in the top 5. His harassment and lane survivabilty at level 6 is just insane and he has decent farming as well. And a farmed Swain is a good game...sometimes. >;3

Top 5 1 v 2:

1. Mordekaiser - His range and ability to survive (his shield) makes him the perfect culprit to handle 2 people

2. Irelia - After level 6 theres no stopping her from farming zand also never going below 50% health. She has massive lane survivability. however prone to slight "zoning"

3. Morgana - She is able to survive decently long and also can farm well in 2v1 situations even when the opponents are trying to zone. She also has nice escapability in case she gets into tricky situations.

4. Cho'gath/Jarvan/Warwick - Arguable, all three deserve top 4 as they each share the potential to handle their lanes and also share of some nice survivability and pushing capability. However they can be zoned pretty easily.

5. Vladimir - Just. ^_^

Dat RS Vlad was **** to be honest :D
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 7:11am | Report
Dat RS? o.o

also my top 5 solo is solo top.

and i disagree with malzahar for solo lane unless you meant mid. =)

anyway hope it helps.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 7:16am | Report
1 v 1:

Urgot
Morde
Vladamir

1 v 2

Nidalee
Nunu
Nasus

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 7:24am | Report
I'm starting to think that, even though he needs a ton of farm, Nasus isn't good in a solo against a ranged and especially in a 1v2 scenario. Why would anyone think that in the first place?
True love is found only in yourself.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide