Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Surge, core on all carries?

Creator: NicknameMy November 15, 2011 11:29am
1 2 3
CelticChampion
<Member>
CelticChampion's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:58pm | Report
This brand had a surge and I was malz... still pwned him! LOLOL
Press that +Rep button to help a pal out =3
*Sigs: Alexanpt, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and JakofAllSpaydes*
Azator
<Member>
Azator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 3:31am | Report
I used surge + ignite on akali and surge + exhaust aswell, work great with reduced magic resist and the true damage from ignite to finish it all. great harass early game if used well together
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 3:38am | Report

I hope people know that Surge only buffs YOU, NOT your allies.

Just making sure :)
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
divic
<Member>
divic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:29am | Report
Searz wrote:

I hope people know that Surge only buffs YOU, NOT your allies.

Just making sure :)

Yeah, I don't like the way riot is changing League of Legends. :( When this game started, the most important point was team. Now you don't have to get perfect team synergy, even awful team works if you just have good carries. Team-Meta, Carry-Meta, CC-Meta, Tank-Meta, Full Off-Meta, Carry-Meta. What's the point on this now?
In ranked games i try to use modern strategies, I have played for example Annie-support a year before it came famous.
Metalsonic
<Member>
Metalsonic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2011 8:41am | Report
I don't think it's core on the AD carrys with lower range values like graves / ashe. I do see it being a really good summoner spell for champions like Caitlyn and Kog'Maw. Maybe in the future it will be core, it's definitely a lot better in teamfights for AD carrys like Kog'Maw and Caitlyn. Usually you don't need exhaust on Caitlyn because you never really get a direct confrontation unless you are playing vs vayne or graves.

It's usually just about you out ranging other AD carrys and gaining the upper hand by inflicting damage. Usually if they did exhaust you, you can still get out of there with your E and get a slow of them.

I think you can try it out on some AD carry champions because the benefits from this summoner spell tend to be better for cait then exhaust.
Metalsonic
<Member>
Metalsonic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2011 8:45am | Report
divic wrote:

Yeah, I don't like the way riot is changing League of Legends. :( When this game started, the most important point was team. Now you don't have to get perfect team synergy, even awful team works if you just have good carries. Team-Meta, Carry-Meta, CC-Meta, Tank-Meta, Full Off-Meta, Carry-Meta. What's the point on this now?

This META is actually pretty fine currently. I hated when a Cho'Gath used to be on the level unkillable with his thornmail and force of nature and 6 stacks on his feast. Atleast League of tanks got nerfed.

I do think that this META tends to favor AD carry and off tanks above AP carry champions and tanks. I think that casters need something to not be nearly useless unless fed.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide