Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Taggrin's Solo Queue Tier List

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 August 9, 2011 11:39am
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2011 6:01pm | Report
To all the lee sin haters, i stated my reason. Yes brand requires skillshots, but his damage is WAY higher and his damage doesnt RELY on hitting a skillshot. And his main source of damage isnt creepblocked. And even when lee sin gets his full combo off he doesn't do much damage I feel compared to other tanky dps.

as for nasus, hes no better than he used to be. the changes were minimal and really didnt affect his overall gameplay. so i dropped him back to where i would have put him before the buff.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 4:31am | Report
Quoted:

I like having a good Yi on my team but so many fail with him thats the problem.

Y, thats the problem. Most say, Master Yi is a noob champ, which everyone can play. But he have to be better with him the higher you get in elo. In ranked games, you need very much skill to master Master Yi(that's why he is called "Master" Yi). And he is also a bit lackluster. One game goes 50/0, another one 0/50, that's Master Yi.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 10:33am | Report
Actually I beg to differ. Yes, Master Yi is one of the harder ones to master, but his inconsistency has nothing to do with the design of the champ. I can't say that I've been dominating every game with him, but I have been consistent. His early game damage is way underestimated, as double strike plus alpha strike is ridiculous, plus red buff allows you to keep hitting.

Plus, he snowballs quite nicely. What Yi does mid game is farm and push separate lanes. Its just what he does. That isnt necessarily a bad thing. It forces the other team to put someone where you are to prevent your push.

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 11:57am | Report
Quoted:
Playing Yi is a dangerous game, the more you play him the more infected you become with Yi Main Syndrome. The beginning stages of Yi Main Syndrome are deadly and can lead to many deaths(ingame of course :D). But once you let all of the Yi Main Syndrome take you over, you can use it towards your advantage.

Yi Main Syndrome symptoms:
-Ignoring the existence of towers.
--*30 HP champion left* and you are chasing. In your mind you are deadlocked and focused on the enemy. You blaze past the first tower.-No problem nothing hit me-. You alpha through the second tower.-Oh yeah I'm still fine-
You just make it through the third -Close call- and Finally you are at the spawn tower and you hear "YOU HAVE SLAIN AN ENEMY". Mission Accomplished. With 10 HP left, you proceed to back to base.

-Raging Hard after being KSed.
--*Champion you unleashed all your skills on has 4 hp left**In your mind* SO CLOSE, LAST ATTACK ANIMATION MUST GET HIM Twisted Fate has slain THE CHAMPION YOU UNLEASHED ALL YOUR SKILLS ON.*You on the chat box*->"%^$%^$^ TWISTED FATE, I'm NEVER GOING TO SAVE YOUR SAD KSING BUTT. DON'T LOLOLOLOLL AT ME. JUST WAIT MAN JUST WAIT. ONE DAY YOU'LL HAVE 3 HP LEFT AND I CAN SAVE YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DO. I LET YOU DIE INFRONT OF MY FACE.
^^
Takes effort to tone down, but really, you will get pissed.

-Raging harder at tanks or support who KS you.
--*30 hp Malzahar is running. He's doomed* *In your head* You're going to get him. He is screwed, knowing that there's no TF you are glad you wont get Ksed. Suddenly *A WILD "Malphite,Taric,Soraka" APPEARS*. ZING. *KSED*
A sweat breaks, You're quiet for 2 seconds, time freezes. Then you rage in the chat BOX. *WTF MAN OMG I DONT EVEN ZOMG FEEDING A FREAKING (name listed above). OH MY GOD JUST WOW DUDE COME ON LIKE NO I DONT CARE DONT SAY YOU WERE GONNA "STUN HIM" OR "SLOW HIM". YOU KSED ME. WOW MAN I WOULDA GOTTEN HIM. YOU'RE TELLING ME NOT TO RAGE. I NEED A FREAKING KILL AND YOU A SUPPORT GET IT- Etc

Sometimes you'll just have to deal with it. But tell them. DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN.

-Raging about dying
--1000/0/1000, you die. AND OH MY GOD RAGE 1000/1/1000 NO!!@@!. MY PERFECT IS RUINED. You blame yourself not others. You get frustrated going WHY DID I JUMP IN THERE. Then you die again 1000/2/1000. From there on the rage consumes you and you just keep dying, therefore feeding. Eventually you'll get the Precious K/D/A syndrome.

-Precious K/D/A ratio
--*1/1/1* *In your head* OH ****, I'm neutral ratio? No nO NO. *you start raging at yourself, start towerdiving the spawn tower for a kill. You start to initiate teamfights just for kills. You lose all sanity and ask your team to fight every 5 seconds. You run into battle with 10 HP left. You see 5 enemies, 1 with 40 hp, 4 with stuns/snares/slows/knockups/you name it. You JUMP INTO THE BRAWL 1v5 style for the love of League of Legends I'm GETTING THAT KILL. You proceed on kill the low life champion and you cleanse highlander and ghost your butt out of the brawl.(This can scare the enemy sometimes) Seriously, imagine you have one low health team mate surrounded by an army of minions and the rest of your team. Then a random Yi jumps into the your team. You think he's crazy, but he gets the kill and runs away... The shock :)

-You Rage in general.
--I got nothing.

Or maybe this is the ground for it^^.
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 6:57pm | Report
Nasus Tier 4?

He should be in the same tier as Mordekaiser.

Let either freefarm = GG. And we all know the number of bad laners in solo queue.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 8:29pm | Report
Nasus can ONLY farm. Mordekaiser can rape his enemy lane. Thats a HUGE difference. Also keep in mind that this is 1700 elo and a player cant rely solely on farm to win games.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 8:49pm | Report
His farm is his power... He farms then one-shots your towers.
True love is found only in yourself.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 10:04pm | Report
after 50 minutes of afk farming, and goodluck having a game go that long if ur farming that long.

Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 11:52am | Report
Added Skarner to bottom half of tier 4. I've seen some skarner play on streams, and I gotta say it is pretty bad.

-Q costs way too much mana for the damage it does, W is good until the shield pops, and unless you build ap the shield is really weak, the E is arbitrary and not useful in a teamfight. The ulti is the only decent thing on him, but its very gimmicky and requires a flash to be of any use.

Building ap takes away half of his strength, which is auto attacking, while building AD/AS takes away all four of his ap scalings. Its like akali scalings, except really really bad.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 2:11pm | Report
Searz wrote:

MF, Kennen, Taric and Teemo should imo be T2, not T1.

Galio should be T3, not T4.

Those are all I've got. The list seems pretty good.

Hmm, Kennen is actually really strong now with his buffs. He's T1 material again D:
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide