Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Taggrin's Solo Queue Tier List

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 August 9, 2011 11:39am
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 6:14pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Hmm, Kennen is actually really strong now with his buffs. He's T1 material again D:

Going to have to agree, he owns pretty hard now , especially in team fights.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 11:02am | Report
Here goes patch .124!! This is the Patch Notes version, The actual play will come later:

Kennen - He's just a REALLY strong pick right now. The previous patch really made him strong. His poke is incredibly strong all game, and between flash and his ulti, he destroys carries, while stunning the tanks. Really strong pick imo.

Jax - Small nerf, Bring him down just slightly because his early game is half of why he was such a strong pick.

Alistar - Even with nerfs, he is the strongest support bot now. Heal costs no mana and low cooldown, and his combo still hurts. He is just slightly squishier lv 6-15. NBD.

Janna - Because every other support got nerfed, This = buff for janna

Miss Fortune - I see zero MFs...

Garen - Just REALLY really strong. Eats melee for breakfast.

Lee Sin - Stronger jungler than i originally thought. MY BAD

Yorick - Just not FOTM anymore...

Pantheon - Not as strong as everyone thought he would be. Actually pretty balanced.

Teemo - Lack of aggressive teamfighting ability, doesn't fit the 1700s meta very well.

Udyr - Huge sustain nerf, simply not as strong at solo top anymore.

Zilean - Stronger because of support nerfs, and he actually does nicely as a solo mid.

Soraka - She actually works dece solo mid or top, but the new soraka needs farm... And burst ***** all over her face.

Xin Zhao - Another nerf? Really riot? I would so main him if he wasn't a guaranteed nerf every month.

Kayle - Major buffs to Q, but we will see.

Nidalee - Lol. Troll pick now.

And for the new champ... Drumroll...

Talon is mid to low tier 2. His teamfighting is less than stellar, but it is to be expected of an assassin. His laning is actually pretty good. Q has an INSANE amount of scaling, and W is really good for pushing and harassing. E is a reliable gap closer [1 point wonder] and his ulti gives him aoe damage stealth. Stack damage and throw a frozen mallet on him and hes a ****in boss.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 6:47pm | Report
I'd move blitz and xin zao (this one expecially in lower Elos) to tier while downgrading gragas and ryze to tier 3, but more or less I agree.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 7:31pm | Report
Udyr had a huge sustain nerf? From the streams I've seen, he's still sitting on top lane, farming away pretty happily.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 7:49pm | Report
6% reduction to mana heal, 2% reduction to hp heal

kirby145x
<Member>
kirby145x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 12:07am | Report
I think you should move Soraka to Tier 2, even at the bottom. She deals decent damage with a solo lane and can outlane certain people (mostly AP carries), notably Vladmir.

Regarding Tier 1, at 1500 ELO Fiddle is below Mordekaiser in my own experience.

Is fiddle still a threat at your elo? At mine anyone who plays fiddle is counterjungled, magic resist countered, and burst to death as soon as he enter s a fight.
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 6:16am | Report
I know the % reduction on his self-heals, but I just don't see it having that much of an effect. I think he's still pretty strong and will continue to do very well top.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 8:22pm | Report
Fiddle is a strong champ that requires a higher level of skill, which is why he is fairly useless at 1500s. Notice that the best fiddle player [honver] isnt a 1500 player, but hes about 2200 elo. and when he plays fiddle, he stomps. for a while there were actually a trend among the high elo players where their status would read **** HONVER!!! because he was so good at fiddle and there were too many other bans.

As for soraka, sure she is a good lane, but i personally think she is a waste of a solo lane if ur talking about viability because her teamfight damage requres her to be way too close to the enemy team, and as a result she dies very fast. Also it requires lots of farm.

Udyr... we will see.

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 5:38pm | Report
You should still ban Nidalee against hotshotnidaleegg^^.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 6:14pm | Report
Nidalee is still viable. Not sure about higher elo, but she has a hell of a takedown still, and her cougarform is better than ever!

Now that's just plain yuck NM ;/
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide