Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Thanks for screwin up Pantheon

Creator: JoeDaBan July 27, 2011 7:57am
1 2 3 4 5
JoeDaBan
<Member>
JoeDaBan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 7:57am | Report
So Pant´s Ulti no more global, doesnt even reach from lane to lane, sucks ha? Why dont they do this to Karthus? What can we do? Any suggestions? Burn the rome or what?
I Always wanted to be a baker, YES, A BAKER!!!!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 7:58am | Report
He's getting some buffs in a week or two.

Also, stay the hell away from my Karthus.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 8:01am | Report
The range needs to be longer, yea. At least have it reach from top to the bottom of mid. I mean, right now, it's absolutely terrible.
What RIOT has said pretty much is, "You play global champion? We nerf now. Give no compensation", and it makes people like TF balanced while making Pantheon way more UP than he was before.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

JoeDaBan
<Member>
JoeDaBan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 8:02am | Report
:D OK Mr. K
Are u sure though hes gonna get somethin back, and would it be the original range or, do u know some specific information? :D
I Always wanted to be a baker, YES, A BAKER!!!!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 8:07am | Report
I know Pantheon's getting buffs. RIOT's just waiting until next patch to see how badly they broke him. <_<
True love is found only in yourself.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 8:09am | Report
Actually consensus seems that TF is a lot weaker now too. His range is just as gimped as Panth and his ult has a more immediate advantage than Panth. But with that said it still doesn't have the utility or sting that it did before.

The issue I see when nerfing these global ults is that
1. These were stock kit for both champs, the play style and mechanic incorporated itself into TF and Panth. Without it, both feel a little less whole.
2. Both panth and TF were not compensated this patch, although compensating TF was not in the original plan...Not buffing Panth immediately? Seems like they're just waiting to see what kind of **** storm they've created. This way when they buff Panth it will shut people up....
3. The people who love these champs will find a way to play through the pain.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 8:13am | Report
"Wait another 2 weeks for making Pantheon fully playable again"?

THey couldn't wait with the nerf 2 weeks instead and release both the nerf and buff at the same time? Orl'y? o_O

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 8:15am | Report
It's the same deal with eve, she was nerfed so hard that she's unplayable. I mean sure you can still play her and potentially win, but only if the rest of your team is really good. So basically there are two unplayable champs until they get the reworks/buffs out
KillaTheNinja
<Member>
KillaTheNinja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 9:36am | Report
theBMB wrote:

It's the same deal with eve, she was nerfed so hard that she's unplayable. I mean sure you can still play her and potentially win, but only if the rest of your team is really good. So basically there are two unplayable champs until they get the reworks/buffs out
Then there's Twitch, who is as useless as Eve. Terrible base damage and movement speed, no good escape, and just about anyone can kill him 1v1.
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 12:42pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

Sad but true. I never see Eve in ranked anymore who use to be a auto ban / pick.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide