Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Beginning of the End. Starting all over again.

Creator: Foxy Riven January 21, 2015 1:53am
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 10:48am | Report
I like how a **** ton of people spent all of last season telling me how not true this is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's not. HOWEVER, this is only true if you're playing supports who can be played as AP Carries and the limitations associated with the inability to farm early game and having an adc who's playing with his eyeballs
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 10:54am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's not. HOWEVER, this is only true if you're playing supports who can be played as AP Carries and the limitations associated with the inability to farm early game and having an adc who's playing with his eyeballs
No one said it was impossible, just that it was hard. It is hard, not to mention it's a pain in the ***.
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:06am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I had DFG, Nashor's Tooth, Rabadon, CDR boots, Void Staff and Lich Bane. GLORIOUS.

Rip ap ashe after DFG gets deleted.

Well other than the bonus 80 or whatever on auto isn't it JUST the ult?

Side note: I had a friend of mine who fought an AP Kalista mid; he build DFG and Hourglass before reverting to the godlike crittlesticks.
Eyy
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:08am | Report
@Hatted Just people who were already in Silver. If you're elsewhere you'll probably get placed close to that.

Though I do know a dude who ended the season in S3 and ended up in B2 after going 6-4.

pls no. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE no. I saw there was some initial math at the beginning of this, but I still don't understand. I thought that, since I already have 5 wins (the same as I did last season) I can only get a higher rank at this point.
Eyy
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:09am | Report
No one said it was impossible, just that it was hard. It is hard, not to mention it's a pain in the ***.

Go Braum: Win games.
Eyy
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:13am | Report
You can put multiple quotes in one post my friend:p
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^
Ixtellor
<Member>
Ixtellor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:14am | Report
Hatted wrote:

pls no. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE no. I saw there was some initial math at the beginning of this, but I still don't understand. I thought that, since I already have 5 wins (the same as I did last season) I can only get a higher rank at this point.

It Depends on the MMR of the people you beat. If you just beat up on people with lower MMR than you already had, then you could still go down if your 5 losses come to people with the same MMR than you.

I think...
I used to care about KDA, now I care about CS and Objectives.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:18am | Report

^This. When I was supporting myself out of silver last season, I found that after winning a game, the only thought that would frequently go through my mind would be something along the lines of this:
Quoted:

Utopus wrote: thought:
OHHH MY GOD THESE BOZOS DON'T DESERVE THIS WIN THEIR RECKLESSNESS AND THIRST FOR KILLS ALMOST COST ME LP THAT I EARNED WITH EVERY SWEAT AND FIBER OF MY BEING WHY DO I EVEN PLAY THIS GAME?

#cooperstyle ;D
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:34am | Report
Foxy Riven wrote:
Im with Utopus on that lol. You can't really rely on your teammates. I had an account in bronze 3, saw the horror.

now you understand me :) but people kept telling me if you are good enough and deserve higher division you should be able to carry your team as a support.. yeah, right!
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:39am | Report
You can if you take cs and go full damage when you're in a terrible team. But that's about it. Then again that's not called support anymore.

If you really desevere a higher division (and want reach it), play a carry role and carry. Blaming others still ain't an excuse. Blame yourself for not carrying.
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide