Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The hate between guide makers....

Creator: Wheew EUW February 22, 2013 2:08am
1 2
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 3:29am | Report
sirell wrote:

There was no downvote at the beginning. There has only been one downvote and it's towards the end.

There have been 4 votes and 3 of them have been upvotes.

THERE WAS NO DOWNVOTE AT THE BEGINNING.

Singed doesn't need to be focused. The point of Singed is just to run around flinging people and if they don't focus him, they'll die. Both Frozen Heart and Randuin's Omen give more defensive stats for Singed and he doesn't really need the AP. If you put a Zhonya's Hourglass in, not only will you be focused, but you will probably die, too.

For Elo Verification, just click on edit profile, and there is a link 'Click here to begin our automated summoner verification process'.

TY, with begin i meant begin of this post at the top lol.
But oh well, point of singed is to get at least some focus so your ad carry cleans house.
And yes i do know zhonya gives a lot less defence, and the downvote was vote number 4.
Check out my singed guide :)
ZeroSoulreaver
<Member>
ZeroSoulreaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 8:50am | Report
As an outsider to the whole thing, it is quite funny. I just see it as people just like to argue about nothing. Everyone wants to be that guy who says "First!" it's kinda silly like youtube comments.

Remember all the insane Thresh builds and people were just going nuts. It's more interesting when people are unique, take their time to think things out instead of trying to be the first at doing everything.

The best guides are the ones that are informational on how or why it works rather than just "here's your build now go do it".

It's hard to tell what people downvote over. You got people who don't agree with 1 small thing and they will downvote over it lol.

-I'll ADC you l8er-
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 4:33am | Report
"You got people who don't agree with 1 small thing and they will downvote over it lol."
Seen it in many comment sections, "runes not efficient" "I take 1 mastery point diff", "i don't like this 1 item" and they just downvote.
Check out my singed guide :)
Jexy
<Member>
Jexy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 6:07am | Report
Meh, I find it quite frustrating, but since when have LoL players been open-minded anyway?
I think that disagreeing about ways of playing a champion is good, aslong as it doesn't affect their behaviour towards eachother.

Say, other builds rabadon first, other builds DFG.
That means they play differently.

I hope people would realize this before giving their certified metahugging view of things.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide