Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TSM accusing Azubu Frost of cheating

Creator: cooper56 October 7, 2012 7:07am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
recnib
<Member>
recnib's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 4:13am | Report
I think everybody needs to calm down for a minute and think. Now I can see the value of some of the points that say AF should be punished, yet at the same time just as much credit can go to the conflicting opinions. Now no matter you're allegiance, both teams looked at the screen.
They took the opportunity, and AF turned it to their favour. After that TSM got outplayed.

If this is such a big problem, then why are the screens within viewing distance of the players?
The simple fact is that TSM lost, end of discussion, now can we please all leave it as it is, this has caused nothing but arguments.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 12:25pm | Report
recnib wrote:

Now no matter you're allegiance, both teams looked at the screen.
They took the opportunity, and AF turned it to their favour. After that TSM got outplayed.

Actually according to Reginald, the members of TSM looked at the screen only after the referee had declared a remake. There were some people throwing accusations of Dyrus checking the minimap, but when he looked at the screen (after the remake was called), it was black.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
recnib
<Member>
recnib's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:53pm | Report
Fair enough, but even without that my point stands as it is
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 4:17am | Report
How exactly does your point stand if AF were the only ones who looked up at the screen during the beginning - or rather; just as the pause was done? As I also said in my first post in here, I believe, it could very well be that TSM looked over at AF, and saw AF look at the screen, and as natural curiosity looked at the place they (Or just he, if only one) looked, and realized that he saw that they were all heading top.

This whole thing could be cleared up if a camera, which could see the whole scenary had a full clip of how things went down, focusing on both teams, to see who looked first, and how the other team reacted to this.

As I have also said: The remake and AF's knowledge of them wanting that FB in top made them lose the first game, and it might have been influencial enough to make them play under 100 % in the second game as well - also, if TSM had won the first game, perhaps partly because of that easy FB, then who's to say they wouldn't have gotten the confidence to go on and win game number two right after?
I know Reginald states that they were indeed outplayed, but what happened in the previous game obviously had a psychological effect on the entire TSM.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 11:26am | Report
honestly if there was a remake and i was on a professional team i wouldnt use the same strategy twice in a row so even if they didnt look im pretty sure they wouldnt do the same exact thing
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
recnib
<Member>
recnib's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 12:02pm | Report
Kirkluu I see what you're saying but you're missing the point, the screens shouldn't be in their viewing distance, that's what I'll stick with. Like I said i agree completely with the fact that they probably got demoralised, but this isn't something that AF should be punished for, blame the organisers
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 8:51pm | Report
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 9:08pm | Report
Chaox already adressed the fine. Said it was ******** and a "slap on the wrists". This is also akin to the dignitas/curse fiasco in terms of mismanagement and disinformation. Basically they want to "appear strong" but not biased because the NA region is where a majority of their sales are generated. So rather than do the "right thing" and DQ AF for flagrant cheating, they're ruling that AF did cheat, just not enough to impact the outcome of the series. The lesson to take away here kiddies is "when designing a tournament ground/arrangement, don't make it easy for players to commit the easiest and most apparent form of cheating ever seen in a multiplayer game. The fabled 'screen looking'..."

Inb4: "typical 'north american' attitude when an opposing 'nation' beats you".

I concede TSM didn't play their best, but is that any excuse to allow cheaters to move forward towards a million dollars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide