Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Turret Range Indicators

Creator: Satella October 16, 2013 9:08pm
1 2
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2013 1:14am | Report
Personally, I think it's a bad idea.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2013 5:24am | Report
I simply go by gut feeling, not 100% accurate but it gives you a nice guideline plus you can concentrate on other things instead of checking where the range actually starts/ends.

I'm kinda split about this.
On one side it's true that this gives everybody a nice little help here, like jungle timers, which btw any pro gamer used long before Riot implmented them, you just can't keep track of anything.
On the other, what makes a pro a "Pro"? Isn't it stuff like knowing[learning/mastering] when the tower will/can hit you?

My guess is that Riot wants to achieve that ppl concentrate more on playing/the fight itself instead of caring for micro.
(But I dunno how much they actually want to simply help those little whiners who bombard Riot with mails about how hard this game is...)

IMO if they continue to go down that route the game will be less fun to play and less satisfying to win since many hardships you have to overcome to seperate yourself from "standard" players are simply going to be terminated...

Smartcast, jungle timer, tower "items",tower jingle, tower range indicators, etc.
I know everybody uses and loves them, but...

Back in my days we didn't have all those niffty little gadgets, so ppl could actually "have skills" without being in need to listen to like 4-5 helpers telling them what to do!

I mean, what the devil is wrong?
America officially accepts LoL players as athlets but do you see any player in any "normal" sport to stand on the field and wait for his coach to give advices before he reacts to a situation?
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2013 1:17pm | Report
Quoted:

leash indicator? what?

Orianna ball, Thresh lantern, etc.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: