Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Vi, Xin, and J4 being looked at for Nerfs.

Creator: cooper56 February 13, 2013 11:18am
1 2 3
ArthurTheHammer
<Member>
ArthurTheHammer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 3:05pm | Report
Xin is one of my favorite champs to play as if he gets a nerf i'm going to be so mad. I'm getting tired of all these nerfs to good champs. Why don't they just counter it with something, damn. Xin isn't even that that op, and if he is its cause riot keeps nerfing everything.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 3:21pm | Report
I can see the Vi nerfs. I can kind of see the J4 nerfs, and i can also kind of see the Xin nerfs. Xin's sustain was pretty nice in the jungle, and his three talon strike just dealt so much burst.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 4:14pm | Report

Xin is one of my favorite champs to play as if he gets a nerf i'm going to be so mad. I'm getting tired of all these nerfs to good champs. Why don't they just counter it with something, damn. Xin isn't even that that op, and if he is its cause riot keeps nerfing everything.

so youre saying dont change a few numbers on a champion and that they should create a new item/champion to counter said champion? no thats stupid
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 6:38pm | Report
Lawl, now that would be MTG. "We make no hate cards anymore, except for maybe this next graveyard hoser,.."

Xin's early damage was stupid, he already has 0 thought to playing and you want to keep it dumb? Grow a brain pls.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide