Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Volibear Patch Notes

Creator: RoIand#64773 November 28, 2011 7:29pm
1 2 3 4
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 10:29am | Report
Yagamoth wrote:

Simply looking at the changes of Sivir, I'd say it's a buff as an AD carry for two simple reasons:
- I've seen multiple top level player say, that "Range" is what makes an AD carry "the best/most useful" lategame. And her range got buffed
- Her Q now being Physical damage finally allows you to make good use of Armor Pen.

Especially Q being physical seems to be a awesome buff to me. Before, as a normal AD carry you never went for Spell Pen, thus every enemy had AT LEAST 25% reduced damage taken from the boomerang blade. Especially, lategame, when everyone has 1 MR item her Q damage fell off. (as in, ~75 MR reduces magical damage taken by around 50%, which is huge, since you have no spell pen.). Now, Last Whisper, Brutalizer and Arp Runes strongly help the Q, which leads to a brutally strong early game through Arp.

Edit: Oh, btw. I really like Sivir for her Spellshield. In the world of combo-oriented mages such as Brand, Sion, Xeraph etc. it's so extremely powerful to negate one spell on demand.

100 MR = 50% reduction. I do agree on the rest though, even though I haven't tried it.
I'm back!
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 5:27pm | Report
I don't like the changes in this patch, though I do like Volibear, who I think has an awesome skillset :p
Sh4dowDancer
<Member>
Sh4dowDancer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 7:27am | Report
Indeed545 wrote:

OMG... I was hoping that they will buff Evelynn... Idk why did they nerf her in the first place??

According to Riot, she was discouraging newbies from learning the game, because of the way she was killing people and made new players hug in their turrets, promoting bad gameplay. Therefore, they made sure that nobody will play her again by hitting her multiple times with the nerfhammer.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide