Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vs Vladimir in mid.

Creator: Babit May 12, 2012 5:56am
1 2 3 4
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 9:37am | Report
ProAsylum wrote:

Vlad is gaining sustain by spamming Q.
Kassadin's silence and damage can nuke vlad.
If vlad use W to avoid kassadin's Q, then he loses 20% of the current hp which is quite a lot AND he cant spam W.

Well thank goodness i get merc treads, take heal ignite, and know how to play otherwise what you said would totally phase me. Kassadin is over rated just like morganna. The main thing to remember is that kassadin is melee range. Has no sustain. and medium long cool downs. Vlad is ranged with medium long cool downs and has sustain. I can see the arguement but it's really not all that valid. Vlad can just harass kassadin out of lane.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 10:31am | Report
When Fizz ults you, can you pool to avoid effects of shark?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 11:00am | Report
Twisted Fate's strongest points in the game are levels 1, 2 and 6. After that he loses a lot. The only reason he is strong post 6 is for his gank/counter gank potential. Even then it isn't that strong after the laning phase. I'd say the only way he beats vlad is level 1 and 2.

I actually think vladimir is fundamentally broken champion. There are very few champions that scale into the game as well as he does. His passive makes items immensely valuable on him, and his tides of blood scales up his damage extremely quickly, not to mention his ult. all around vlad's damage scales upwards so ******idly I can't believe riot hasn't nerfed this guy to Eve status.

I don't think anyone counters vlad, Fizz may be the only one, even then, vlad can beat him by playing safe and farming out the lane.

Pretty much once vlad gets Will of the Ancients the game is over unless he's like a full item or 2 behind. He's ******ed broken

Crows foot wrote:

When Fizz ults you, can you pool to avoid effects of shark?

Yes, but you can still pick it up I believe. Additionally you can't pool to drop shark
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 12:06pm | Report
Vlad has a REALLY hard time against fizz, eve if they farm even until 6 the range of fizz ulti is too great and he can towerdive hard too.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:44am | Report
fizz can tower dive at level 2
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
sh0cki
<Member>
sh0cki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2012 4:34am | Report
Strange that no1 mentioned Cassio as ultimate Vlad counter.
Regarding Kass vs Vlad - as Vlad 9/21/0 with mresist runepages you are permanently on lane and Kass has to choose if he try to farm when you can annoy him constantly, or harass you with his skills and go OOM quite fast. There is no way how to harass Vlad out of mid lane if he choose to start defensive and stay there forever.
But with CC junglers like Mao or Lee Kassadin should destroy you if they time ganks good. But that is true for like every hero, mby excluding morgana :D
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2012 5:42am | Report
Cass "counters" everyone which is why it "goes WITHOUT saying" :P
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 12:22am | Report

Cass "counters" everyone which is why it "goes WITHOUT saying" :P