Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who is consistantly strong?

Creator: Krissey November 28, 2011 9:27am
1 2 3 4 5
Krissey
<Member>
Krissey's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 9:27am | Report
I play a lot of Jungle Nocturne, Skarner, Ezreal, AD Garen, Xin Zhao and Taric. I find all these champions are "niche" champions. As in without a proper team set up..they get pooped on. So who is consistantly strong no matter what's happening? No jungle Rammus plz.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 9:34am | Report
Ironic you ask who is consistently strong and write off one of the best junglers in the game right now immediately.

Are you sure maybe you aren't just writing off the good ones that you don't want to play? :P

MY JUNGLIES~

Udyr

Cho

Shyv

Ram

Amumu.

Those 5 will get you through most games np np.
iBradlee
<Member>
iBradlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 9:35am | Report
Me.

Also, play AP Ez. Carry gamez all day.
Krissey
<Member>
Krissey's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 9:37am | Report
I wrote off Rammus because I dont want to be flavor of the month. I want to think for myself, I'm just tired of "if this team comp I do great, if this team comp I can expect an agonizing experience." I dont want to be Shaco or whatever just cuz ppl think they are good. Shyvana and Amumu I know decently...thanks for the suggestions!
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 9:37am | Report
I wouldn't really consider many of those "niche" champions. Noc and Skarner are both pretty strong in most cases. Ez is your standard AD carry, and Taric is a support. Those two are both pretty much chosen depending on what kind of team you'll be dealing with. Their skill also goes up as the skill of the partner goes up. They're both solid, though.

If you're looking for champs even MORE solid than that, my suggestions would be Jungle Lee Sin, Vayne, Janna, Sona, Olaf, Sion, Orianna, Cho, and Gangplank.

Honestly, I don't know. I consider most champs to be fairly solid, but sometimes you just get a bad match-up.

EDIT: not sure if you just meant junglers or not. If you are, then Lee Sin, Cho, and GP from my earlier list.
Krissey
<Member>
Krissey's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 9:40am | Report
I dont mean only junglers and I appreciate your answer :D btw, AD or AP Sion? AP is good early, mid game...AD is good lategame carry.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 9:46am | Report
All 5 of the champs I listed were for jungle, so consider that.

I have a blog listing off ideal champs for each lane :)

I can link it if you can't find it.

Skarner is a really strong jungle as well and should work in most games.
iBradlee
<Member>
iBradlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 11:27am | Report
I'm srs, Krissey, learn to smart-cast on Ezreal. Once you're confident you can land 90% of your skill shots, try him out with an AP build.

Commence stealing Dragon/Baron/Red/Blue whenever you want. 1,000+ DMG Ult, on a ~30 sec CD is OP.

Also, you do amazing damage in team fights, since your Essence Flux and Ult can potentially damage EVERYONE during said team fight. Open the fight with an ult, hitting as many people as possible, close the fight with an ult taking down all the pansies attempting to run away from you.
roest21
<Member>
roest21's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 11:28am | Report
when it comes to FotM i think it's important to note that part of what makes a falvor of the month is also the buffs and nerfs coming in all the time.. correct me if i'm wrong but i find rammus more viable as a jungler since they changed the masteries system. also they nerfed some of the AD carries which meant that a lot of other AD carries like tristana and corki have beeen FotM.

when it comes to a champion that is consistently strong i would say malzahar. as far as i know they haven't nerfed him in a loooong time and he can pretty much rape faces as a mid AP carry. he's fun too..
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 11:38am | Report
Krissey wrote:

I dont mean only junglers and I appreciate your answer :D btw, AD or AP Sion? AP is good early, mid game...AD is good lategame carry.

I usually see a transition. Early game AP items get build first, and later on it shifts. I can't say for sure since I don't really play him, but that's based on my own observations.

You can pretty much do whatever you want, though. He's pretty ridiculous.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide