Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ziggs, Ability Reveal

Creator: Queso January 27, 2012 5:07pm
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 1:38pm | Report
It looks like it will have the radius of Fiddle's ulti. I'm expecting him to be an ambush champ. As in attack when the opprutunity presents itself NOT when you feel like it. Land mines slow, so you use them to help you land bouncing bomb/zone your enemy, then of course satchel charge. Finish with R. Probabaly longish cool downs...But I'm seeing Rylia's and Lichbane potential.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 1:45pm | Report
I did some research on him and, the ult is global-ish.

Range of placement is larger that Lux's but only slightly and it gives a Man-theon-like indicator of where it's landing.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 1:46pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

I did some research on him and, the ult is global-ish.

Range of placement is larger that Lux's but only slightly and it gives a Man-theon-like indicator of where it's landing.

I still think it will be a good anti-baron tool.
Tri lane for life.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 1:49pm | Report
I kinda think Ziggs whole kit will be an "anti baron" tool...I actually am very excited about him, but I'll wait for the spotlight to be sure I want to invest in him...APs and I go together like birds of a feather.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 1:51pm | Report
Oh yea, the ult is also faster in getting to it's target the closer it is to him.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 1:57pm | Report
Rather Viktoresque....With his utility potential I could see him taking bot with Soraka or soloing top in a double AP comp...But I have to see how "hard" his abilities are going to be to land.
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 3:55pm | Report
Hey when do you guys think that he will be released?

Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 4:06pm | Report
virago wrote:

Thank you Queso for taking the time to post this. I cleaned up the copy a bit and added some more images. The thread is now front paged and +rep given.

Thank you for fixing it up!

On topic: Ziggs is definitely a day one buy for me, I've already got the IP and mages are my favorite class to play. New mechanic on Q, a knockback, trip mines, and a huge, longer than lux ult range ultimate sounds like a lot of fun.

@ancientnecro, he should be released with the new patch. If it's on time, it will be tuesday but it occasionally takes them longer than that to get the patch out.
JesseJ
<Member>
JesseJ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 6:33am | Report
Is it just me or is that the first hero in a while that doesn't seem to be OP? Fizz, Ahri, Viktor, Sejulia or whatever that boar-riding woman's name was - they were all pretty overpowered to me.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 6:39am | Report
JesseJ wrote:

Is it just me or is that the first hero in a while that doesn't seem to be OP? Fizz, Ahri, Viktor, Sejulia or whatever that boar-riding woman's name was - they were all pretty overpowered to me.

You mean just looking at the abilities or after they were actually released? Viktor and Sejuani are both (very) weak imo.

Also, I think this guy could be OP. In the end its all about the numbers, but he deals damage with every ability he has and has both a slow as well as a knockback, that's not bad at all tbh.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide