Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

German Guide...

Creator: Piccos June 21, 2011 10:57am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

38 posts - page 2 of 4
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:02pm | Report
Xiron wrote:

You're wrong. I'm from Germany. So I'm speaking German as well.

Generell würde ich sagen, dass du deinen Guide auf Deutsch schreiben kannst (das habe ich auch gemacht), allerdings kann ich dir raten, den Guide auch in Englisch zu schreiben. Am besten verlinkst du die beiden Guides dann einfach.

Actually it's pretty funny that none of you guys is able to read the text above.

I can. :3

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:22pm | Report
Xiron wrote:

You're wrong. I'm from Germany. So I'm speaking German as well.

Generell würde ich sagen, dass du deinen Guide auf Deutsch schreiben kannst (das habe ich auch gemacht), allerdings kann ich dir raten, den Guide auch in Englisch zu schreiben. Am besten verlinkst du die beiden Guides dann einfach.

Actually it's pretty funny that none of you guys is able to read the text above.

I fail to see your point...you are speaking in English just like I said and you quoted. Gratz, you can speak another language...you still speak English.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:35pm | Report
The problem is Ya. That many people here in europe is not really were good at english, and prob feel insecure about writeing a whole guide in it. Do you read another language? Wuld you be secure to write a guide in that langauge and post it so other culd critic it?

Only becouse you can speak it, does not mean you are secure enough to write a whole dam guide in it. Hell, i made a guide. And i haven't even finnished started high school... And i got some people critic me for my grammar... I don't like it. And i can understand why people feel insecure to post it. So please just lay off it...

Sorry if you take offense, i just get really pissed of when americans complain about english...
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:38pm | Report
And I just get really pissed at stupid people.
You speak it, who cares if something is spelled wrong or you have some grammar mistakes?
If you are that insensitive about it why are you even on the forums? Why are you using an English dominated speaking website?
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:41pm | Report
"Who cares?" Maybe the god dam writer that are scared of people like you calling them stupid?

God i hate you now... I really really hate you... Welcome to my hate list besides Dufftime...

Calling people stupid becouse they are insecure about there secound language? Please get off this forum right now... I mean it... GTFO!
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:42pm | Report
Good Im glad you hate me. Its such a silly thing to care about.
Oh noes I made a spelling mistakes people are going to think I am dumb now!
BOO freaking HOO.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:46pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

I can read it. Yay google translate... But yea, if you want to make a guide that's in a different language, go ahead. But like he said, try to make an English too.

Oh yeah Google Translator. Awesome translation quality!
Thanks to Lazukin!

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:47pm | Report
Clearly you don't get it... So there is no point of argueing with you...

Really you are a good example why i hate amerika... Try to wrap around you that people might be haveing a hard time with a secound language...

Sorry that i care about others... I shuld just be like you capitalismic americans... Only thinking about your own ****ing problems... GOD I hate the avrage american... **** you all close minded fools....
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 12:59pm | Report
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 1:02pm | Report
Please insult me and other people more. Just strengthen my feelings about you...

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide