Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

German Guide...

Creator: Piccos June 21, 2011 10:57am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

38 posts - page 3 of 4
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 1:41pm | Report
Ya, you are being an American stereotype and it pisses me off, since I live in the US as well so I get some of this ****.

Potatis, probably best to leave since he's not going to accept your point anyway.

The point here was that he can read/type english BUT NOT TO THE SAME QUALITY AS HIS GERMAN. Meaning he would prefer to write a guide in German, and hopefully he does.

EDIT: (Lol at how hostile we all are T_T)

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 1:49pm | Report
You fail to see the point of it.
Not everyone here reads German. So, just you saying not everyone can speak and read English is the same thing he is just doing the opposite and writing it in German.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 1:49pm | Report
Well i am going hostile mode if he starts calling me stupid...

Becouse i have been there, unsecure about my english to write a guide...

So directly calling me stupid is just begging to get flamed...

And i know all americans are not this ******ed... But really, most of you seem to be -.-

ohh and YA1232... Please stop. Your stupidness is starteing to hurt me ;<
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 1:52pm | Report
It is stupid to worry about grammar and proper spelling.
Its such a silly thing to worry about. It shows nothing at all about you, and only trolls will jump on it, tho they are going to jump all over SOMETHING anyhow.

It's not like this is going to get you anywhere in life, so why bother to worry about letters and the order they are put in?

You are worried about your spelling and grammar, yet you talk on the forums. You are obviously ok with that so why are you NOT writing the guide? Your point will still get across, your knowledge of whatever it is your guide is about will get out there and people will still understand it.
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 1:52pm | Report
Ya1232 wrote:

You fail to see the point of it.
Not everyone here reads German. So, just you saying not everyone can speak and read English is the same thing he is just doing the opposite and writing it in German.

Who says everyone has to be able to read it? There are German members on here, and perhaps this guide is for his friends who may or may not even know English. I don't see any reason not to have it in English, simply because most people will be able to tell from the name what language it's in.

I'm out of here though, this is becoming a flame war more than a topic lol.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 1:54pm | Report
Lazukin wrote:

Who says everyone has to be able to read it? There are German members on here, and perhaps this guide is for his friends who may or may not even know English. I don't see any reason not to have it in English, simply because most people will be able to tell from the name what language it's in.

I'm out of here though, this is becoming a flame war more than a topic lol.

Thats exactly my point. Who cares if not everyone can read it yet Potatis is flipping the **** out over a stupid thing like grammar and people making fun of him for it.
Its stupid lol
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 1:57pm | Report
Oh, I totally misread that quoted post, Ya. XD

Was trying to use it against you but that didn't exactly work >_>

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 2:00pm | Report
All i was doing is pointing out why people wuld wanna do guides in there native langauge, becouse you didn't seem to understand.

Then you call these people stupid.

And you just say:
Quoted:
You speak it, who cares if something is spelled wrong or you have some grammar mistakes?
If you are that insensitive about it why are you even on the forums? Why are you using an English dominated speaking website?

Wich really was a personal attack against me, and so the flameing begin...
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 2:18pm | Report
Oh you guys are so silly, it's like watching in a mirror :D
... a sassy mirror.

What I think is so humorous is how both of you agree with the bottom line, people should write guides in what language they se fit [as long as they mark it "german" etc.]. As for Ya1234, I can see why Potatis dislikes you, just not why you're expressing yourself by applying your view on everyone else and telling them how stupid their means are.

But who am I to tell you what to do, just go about your way and see what happens.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 2:23pm | Report
Could you guys PLEASE calm the **** down?
It's like in a kindergarten (a German word actually :p )
Thanks to Sykic!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide