Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Issue with streams: ATTN Matt

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK
April 30, 2012 1:33pm
7 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » Issue with streams: ATTN Matt
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by wRAthoFVuLK » April 30, 2012 1:33pm | Report
A lot of famous streamers are leaving own3d and moving to twitch.tv.

Isn't there some like...compatibility issue with the site and twitch? Since most of the often-watched streamers are now on twitch, like TSM, scarra, EG is moving I think, and moar =/

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Rep: Renowned (535)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Matt » May 1, 2012 3:13am | Report
twitch.tv and own3d.tv both work without issue on MOBAFire. We had some issues with twitch.tv for a while but they're all sorted out, it has been working 100% for some time.

If you spot any streams we're missing (especially major streams that switched services) let us know so we can update them :)
Matt's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Matt
<Administrator>
Rep: Renowned (665)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by wRAthoFVuLK » May 1, 2012 12:36pm | Report
A lot.

scarra, chu8, and some others, along with all the people that moved to twitch:

Dan Dinh, Reginald, Dyrus, cruzerthebruzer might be moving soon, and a few more. Basically, whenever you check on twitch.tv, the top people. Most are missing :3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by jhoijhoi » May 1, 2012 4:16pm | Report
I just assumed those people weren't online, lol. But I think Wrath's right. I haven't been seeing any pro streams up anymore.
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
Rep: Exalted (1943)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by virago » May 1, 2012 11:35pm | Report
So far I've checked the top 20 streams. Out of these, 8 needed to be updated and have been. I'll keep working on this over the next few days and keep you posted.

v
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
virago's Forum Avatar

virago
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (71)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by wRAthoFVuLK » May 2, 2012 12:37pm | Report
cool tanks

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by wRAthoFVuLK » May 2, 2012 12:39pm | Report

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!