Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

"Creative Assistance Guides" section...

Creator: Infectious Lepar April 11, 2012 4:09pm
1 2 3 4
Would you be in favor of a new Guides section designed for how-to's, image/sig creation, and review shops
Infectious Lepar
<Member>
Infectious Lepar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 4:43pm | Report
I know, it's just weird for me seeing so few specific forums. It's not like this doesn't work it just seems so unorganized by comparison to other site's forums.
If I have helped you in some way, or you enjoyed my work some "Rep" would be nice ;)
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:29pm | Report
We don't like to create forums until we feel people will really use them and there is real benefit. While this Support forum for example, doubles as a suggestions forum, do we really need two? There is a lot of cross-over, and now we're just constantly moving threads around between the two forums and doing double the clicking. I suppose it could be called "Support & Suggestions" instead.

Anyways, I agree it's time for some massaging of the forum, I just don't want to go nuts adding a lot of forums that are going to be mostly empty, I feel like it's just annoying to users. Maybe I'm wrong though, I mostly lurk on forums ;)
Infectious Lepar
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:50pm | Report
It's Matt!!! except not in forums ;)
If I have helped you in some way, or you enjoyed my work some "Rep" would be nice ;)
Infectious Lepar
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:50pm | Report
Do the creep!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 8:17pm | Report
I do think a roleplay/story forum would be cool though ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by owentheawesomer ♡
Infectious Lepar
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 9:08pm | Report
Scene:Matt in the forums with his creep glasses on

Camera pans around him from behind as the clatter of keys are heard drowning out all other sound.

Enter: InfectiousLepar

Matt snickers as he reads some stupid question left in his inbox. Clattering continues. One final slam on the enter key and the is response is sent, something cynical and informative, his best response in days...

Matt now adjusts the volume on the computer so that the sounds of Celine Deon's "My heart will go on" and his own voice singing along will reverberate off the walls.

Fin.

No need to say anything, I know I'm an artist.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide