Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Answering game related questions (multi season...

Creator: wrath.league February 10, 2016 8:14am
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2016 3:21pm | Report
Vyn: D1 is not high elo.

I am done. If Diamond 1 is not high elo, what the hell is? Master & Challenger?

Less that 5% of the player base is Diamond 1, so I think that makes it quite high elo.
LegendPug
<Member>
LegendPug's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2016 6:38pm | Report
Legend: I wouldnt play nidalee top only jungle. U basically have to snowball right from the start. Clear ur jungle in record time and get the kills going as early as possible. Shes pretty hard to play but definitely worth it.

Vyn: D1 is not high elo. Vs good players hes actually pretty bad. Gets kited super hard and splitpush is less effective at high elo.

Ok Thanks for the tips Mate.
Hey There! My name is V U and I'm from OceaniaLeave me a +Rep if I helped! :D
wrath.league
<Member>
wrath.league's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 7:45am | Report
Have time for more questions :)
wrath.league
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 7:46am | Report
Yes Challenger and higher master is high elo. U dont see many udyrs there. They just get kited like crazy.
wrath.league
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2016 7:56am | Report
keep asking :)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2016 8:46am | Report
no :)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2016 10:13am | Report
I know this is a convoluted question, but it is one I struggle with. Faceroll match-ups are faceroll match-ups unless you really screw it up or you get ganked a bunch which is basically the same thing, but say you are playing a 50% winrate skill match-up. How do you know if you can kill your lane opponent? What steps would you take to make it happen? I feel like I'm guessing most of the time. Poppy vs Maokai Top is in that win rate (just as an example to perhaps frame the conversation...doesn't have to be those two specific champions tough).
wrath.league
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2016 2:44pm | Report
Vex: U play ur champion so often that u know how much dmg u can deal and how much dmg u can take. U are going to get a feeling for it. Some people evne know the exact dmg numbers. Thats how u know if u can kill them or not. Normally u try to get them low with trading and then burst them for the remaining hp.
LegendPug
<Member>
LegendPug's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2016 2:28am | Report
Can you please help me with another Champion. So I've been playing Yasuo a lot recently and I would like you to give me some tips on Yasuo.
How do I play Yasuo better in Mid and how do I get better every game? Those are just my main questions! :P

Thanks!
Hey There! My name is V U and I'm from OceaniaLeave me a +Rep if I helped! :D
wrath.league
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2016 7:42am | Report
Legend: Its hard to say what u do wrong without seeing what u do. But for lower elo most of the time the answer is, dont die so often and get more cs. I would say 8 cs per minute would be awesome (or 400-500 gold per minute) and max 3-4 deaths on average. Every time u die u make the enemy team stronger and make it harder for urself to kill them and get their nexus. U can also watchur own replays and see why u missed the cs or how u couldve avoided dieing etc. U can also build him a bit more tanky with trinity and bloodthirster if u feel like u cant handle the burst. Also dont forget to get a qss vs hard cc directed at u.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide