Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hello everyone! Intro + looking for advice

Creator: Hawkeye998 May 2, 2015 7:51am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 8:04am | Report

@Sirnikolai

I ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO IDEA why I am feeling negative vibes when you're posting comments. You're getting known in a bad way. =.=

Perhaps because he assumes us correcting him is an act of aggression towards his well being, and calls everyone "kid" when he's also a kid.

Just a thought. Keen eye though. Steer clear of members like Sirn.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 8:05am | Report
And then Sirnilokai walked forth, and he said unto the gathering masses
"**** the **** up."

(His problem in a nutshell is he doesn't care, which means he doesn't recognise his rank as a indication of his skill level, which means he gives advice instead of seeking it.)

Basically MOBAFire.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 8:17am | Report

Perhaps because he assumes us correcting him is an act of aggression towards his well being, and calls everyone "kid" when he's also a kid.

Just a thought. Keen eye though. Steer clear of members like Sirn.

You know, I know so many people acting like Mr. Sirnikolai who just doesn't want to listen what everybody says to him/her. I understand why he and other people acting like that but they do not want change in themselves, which is really sad. D:

And then Similokai walked forth, and he said unto the gathering masses
"**** the **** up."

(His problem in a nutshell is he doesn't care, which means he doesn't recognise his rank as a indication of his skill level, which means he gives advice instead of seeking it.)

He may be obnoxious and stubborn person but please, try to understand him. Maybe he's having a hard time when he's not facing the computer and play LoL/post comments on MOBAFire. Just patience people, he may be lost in his way, but I believe that there is, and REALLY IS A CHANCE that he may find his faults and change himself inside. :D

TL;DR - please forgive him for what he had done and please understand. ^-^
Thanks The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 8:18am | Report
I gave up on that once he started inbox messaging me with titles that involve the word "kid".
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 8:18am | Report
And our discussion is going off-course, so back to the main topic. :]
Thanks Vapora Dark for the sig!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 8:28am | Report
^ Yup

Welcome OP! On Mobafire there are a lot of people giving you all kinds of information, it's the trick to filter the reliable information from the unreliable. If you don't you'll be fed all kinds of incorrect information because there are just too many people thinking they have enough experience while they have not. Always try to be critic of yourself and what people tell you and we'll be great friends ;-)

If you'd like some assistance for the support role, hit me up in the thread in my signature. There I answer all support-related questions! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

And please, please don't even consider listening to Sirnikolai
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 8:43am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

If you'd like some assistance for the support role, hit me up in the thread in my signature. There I answer all support-related questions! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Yeah, he's a kewl support main! I'm sure he'll be really glad if he assisted you!

And hey, you can ask me and other players here also if you are troubles regarding playing the game!!
Thanks Vengenator for the sig!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 8:53am | Report
This is a HUGE watch, but it gives you basically all the necessities for runes.

The first two pages are all you will need at the very beginning. Everything else is basically supplementary.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 10:51am | Report
Hawkeye998 wrote:

Support: Probably my "best" role in the short time I've been playing again. I enjoy playing Morgana and I also own Annie. I'm thinking of learning Thresh and Janna/Lulu.

If you read this whole thing then thank you! I look forward to your feedback and maybe getting involved in this community and getting to know some of you.

tl;dr - Hi!

Welcome to the forums I am glad to see new people wanting to take the game more seriously :)

I main support so if you ever have any specific support questions hit me up. Also sorry that the past few pages to your introduction to MobaFire have been flamed towards Sirnikolai. Just keep in mind that he's the living embodiment of every single bronze V stereotype ever! He won't listen to advice and talks ****, and calls other people "Kid".

Your friends did not make it to Gold with his attitude

Not really, we really did try, but if you have ever seen Kung Pow you get the idea. "I am bleeding making my the victor"

Now about runes Click this its written by a member that rarely posts anymore, and it hasn't been updated in a while but it will still tell you everything you need to know about runes.

Welcome Hawkeye998!
sig by jhoijhoi
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 10:57am | Report
Hey, if you are looking for someone to teach you Zed I would be happy to help. Add iPulsefire on NA
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide