Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I could possibly be the worst summoner in...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack August 24, 2013 9:21am
1 2
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 9:21am | Report
Hello and greetings fellow summoners,

As you may have gathered by the title I am not one who feels he has done anything to truly class myself in any way shape or form a good league of legends players...In fact id have say I may very well be one of the worst.

Now don't get me wrong I do try my best every game however I still end up making terrible mistakes which in turn makes my own team mates (and sometimes) friends accuse me on Feeding or deliberately under performing and I dont mean to be bad at all...I just am full stop.

I struggle to understand the basics of the game (this may be due to my Autism but I don't want to seem like one who makes excuses) and even playing as "OP" champions suddenly becomes a horrendous challenge for me and I just screw.

I know this is the Help thread and I do want help so badly however I wouldnt be able to say what I need help with because in truth I need assistance in every aspect of the game from the beginning (I even suck with the camera)

Please help me to become a better player...the bonus is that I doubt I can get any worse so the only way is up
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 9:29am | Report

me

too

Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 9:34am | Report
I know your pain Animorte :(
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 9:39am | Report
I play on EUW too. I saw that you're lvl 21 so keep up playing until you gain lvl 30 ;)
PM me or add me in LoL if you've got questions about the Gameplay, Runes, Masteries, champions etc. :P
Have a nice day! ~
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 9:17am | Report
Maybe I should quit playing League of Legends...its like world of warcraft, you are nothing if you are not lvl 30, you are worthless if you are not in Ranked and you may as well not have started if you havent got a team.

This is how so many players make me feel for bothering to try :(
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 9:22am | Report
I guess that playing LoL alone is quite depressing over time but playing Ranked is more depressing as I could see today. Play if you want to and if you want to play ignore every kind of blame. Taking a break of LoL can be really helpful but come back if you'll miss the game :P
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
Bludes
<Member>
Bludes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 9:25am | Report
I know dat feel bro.
Read some guides here on mobafire. ;)
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 11:58am | Report
Find your role, find your champion and play.

Meaning is to have fun. Even if you go 21/0 and you don't enjoy it, it's useless.
Go 0/21, but enjoy the game. You ain't learning anything if you play with sad mood or
go flame or anything. Toxic players are common and you just gotta learn to deal with them.

You ain't getting better without playing and you're only level 21. With each game you will
know and you should know something new. Best way to learn is with experience.
You can look guides and learn optimal builds, but you gotta learn the meaning of each thing by your own. Nobody can make this trip for you, but it can be made easier.

Play with friends who have knowledge over the game, this is the best way to learn imo.
You will find your lane/role/champion within time as long as u have fun.

You don't have to go ranked, you don't have to be level 30 to play well. You don't need to be in team to play well. I'd say your obstacle of "not playing well" is your attitude. If you are not able to change your mood, this is propably not the game for you. Games should be fun and reliefing in their own way.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 12:43pm | Report
Does my attitude seem that bad? I don't understand where this "bad attitude" idea comes from really, I have a desire to learn, I play because I love League of Legends and win or Lose I play for the fun :)

Im also level 30 not 21 :/ Although I agree you learn alot from experience but its got to be the right experience too, I don't think people can learn if you have someone telling you how much of a loser you are for example.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 8:02am | Report
I dont mean toxic or harassive behaviour when I said "bad attitude"

By the sounds of it, you don't give yourself much credit or try when you go to play. (Sorry for harsh words, but this is what kind of expression you gibv) I'm not here calling you a loser or bac player if it feels that way. - I'm here to try to help you.

When you go to a game, you shouldn't care what others say as long as you try and do your best. If you dont want to deal with negative comments, play with friends. As long as you are not trolling and trying to do your best, there is no rason to take point on those comments.

To the point of having "bad attitude" or I could maybe say "Sad attitude".
Emotions do affect your gameplaying. Under feeling of not trusting yourself and your performance, you do lots of mistakes and build up the misery feeling.

Examples;

"Maybe I should try to kill him now, but I would miss this Q most likely, die and my team flames me"

"I should go help my team, but I would only make team fights worse"

"I'm 0-2 at lane, I can't do anything at this game. I'll just push top without wards and dont care. I will just press this ultimate and waste it for nothing"

^ Those are just few extereme examples and I ain't saying they may apply to you. If you don't have trust in yourself that you can win this lane, you will not win it - Trust me. That's why I said you need to get rid of that attitude. When you feel like you can play properly and win the lane, then que up. Still do keep in mind that nobody cares how you perform or if you happen to loose at normals. You will less likely meet any of those guys in your team or opposing team again.

Keep break from league and try again. If you can't overcome negative comment and playing bad sometimes, League of Legends may not be the game for you as bad days happen.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide