Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I could possibly be the worst summoner in...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack August 24, 2013 9:21am
1 2
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 11:56am | Report
Ok understood

However I do not believe taking a break will help because right now I am very positive of my potential and I feel with the right guidance that I can achieve alot in League of Legends.

Yes I do agree that some things that people say can affect me but I believe if knew what was being said any player in League of Legends would struggle too...I am talking people calling myself all forms of "******" to threatening me into uninstalling LOL etc.

I don't care what most others say because in my eyes my focus is on getting better and better until I am mentally unable to get any better with my gameplay, I should point out that I am actually Autistic and Have Aspergers and although I do not like to use it as an excuse it is stupid to not admit that these conditions do make it slightly harder than it should be to learn the game.

Thankfully I got good friends who understand this and I have started to progress further in my training since I posted this thread but I do feel the mentality I have does hinder my learning curve and I really do what to get the mind set going when I am playing a champion because I firmly believe I am really good at adapting to most champions quickly If this does make any sense
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 6:50am | Report

Maybe I should quit playing League of Legends...its like world of warcraft, you are nothing if you are not lvl 30, you are worthless if you are not in Ranked and you may as well not have started if you havent got a team.

This is how so many players make me feel for bothering to try :(

piece of advice: learn to not give a **** and enjoy the game itself.

Sig made by Hogopogo
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 7:02am | Report
if someone flames you, make fun of them(you don't need to write it out if you are afraid to get reported). it is exactly like those guide makers that flame everyone in their comment section. just play your normal game and pay not more than the necessary attention to your teammates.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
bitpik
<Member>
bitpik's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 2:03pm | Report

Maybe I should quit playing League of Legends...its like world of warcraft, you are nothing if you are not lvl 30, you are worthless if you are not in Ranked and you may as well not have started if you havent got a team.

This is how so many players make me feel for bothering to try :(

God please stop taking it so seriously. It's just a game and you shouldn't have to adapt to the gameplay to have fun. Just play with friends and troll around!
I was born nude but now i am dude
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 2:16pm | Report
bitpik wrote:

God please stop taking it so seriously. It's just a game and you shouldn't have to adapt to the gameplay to have fun. Just play with friends and troll around!

That would be nice Bitpik but alot of the friends i have who play League of Legends are only interested in Ranked matches and no matters how confident i pretend to be I am not mentally capable of doing ranked matches myself
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
bitpik
<Member>
bitpik's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 3:31pm | Report

That would be nice Bitpik but alot of the friends i have who play League of Legends are only interested in Ranked matches and no matters how confident i pretend to be I am not mentally capable of doing ranked matches myself

Then we can play late saturday. A normal game ofc.
I was born nude but now i am dude
MuthazButta
<Member>
MuthazButta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 5:12pm | Report
I enjoy playing. I am not very good. people talk smack to me a lot. I am trying to learn how to be a better player also. I have been looking here on the mobafire website for a week or so now. I started playing about 2 weeks ago. A lot of the beginners guides or explanations for how magic pen./ magic ressist works, stacks, is computated, etc, seem to be very outdated and the still useful info is hard to extract. If anyone has any useful resources it would be appreciated.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 5:43pm | Report

Please help me to become a better player...the bonus is that I doubt I can get any worse so the only way is up

Watch high elo streams or tournament games. See what pro players do that you don't. Adapt and gain elo.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide