Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I want a new jungler!!

Creator: niknameisnik April 27, 2012 5:32am
MasterShorty
<Member>
MasterShorty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 10:49am | Report

^this...and *sigh* AMUMU PEOPLE! SERIOUSLY.

OR Nautilus.
JUNGLE AMUMU BAYBAY!!!
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2012 12:50pm | Report
My free week Nautilus ganks were almost always successful. That pretty much tells me he is a strong champ in the jungle.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 11:14am | Report
His ganks are good but his clear time sucks. He is crazy blue dependent and fairly vulnerable to counter jungling. Maokai has very similar CC and gank ability, but offers much more to late game teamfights.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Cryptchaos
<Member>
Cryptchaos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 12:54pm | Report
I advise Warwick as he is very tanky, cheap, easy to play and fun. His pre-6 ganks are really poor but after lever 6 he becomes one of the stongest ganks in the game - hope this helps!!
Dakirokor
<Member>
Dakirokor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 6:33am | Report
My favorite jungle will likely always be Udyr but only when you have a good team with you cause if you don't all you are going in running into a 5v1 which it doesn't really matter how tanky you are at that point. However when it comes to solo que I find myself running a lot of Nocturne game just cause he can carry from the jungle with his massive AD steroid and with your ult and a well timed shield no one can really stop you from just stomping their carries.

Couple other junglers that I have had work well were Maokai just awesome ganks with his w and q combo and quite a fast clear speed if you set up saplings that wraiths or wolves for lvl 1. I like Dr. Mundo I just feel like he makes people think that they are invincible when they play him (myself included), incredible clear speed and lvl 2 ganks with cleavers and exhaust is almost always a kill. People say Shyvana but personally I like her in lane more just cause I feel her ganks are really sub par whereas lane dominance is unquestionable when you have your W on.

So theres my 2 cents but really you should have more than just one jungler to play cause almost all of them can be picked either by their jungler or for solo lanes.
ThyGriefEternal
<Member>
ThyGriefEternal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 1:24pm | Report
Just go for Nocturne. Not only will you be able to clear the jungle extremely fast ( Duskbringer gives him some great attack bonus as long as he stays on the trail, Shroud of Darkness passively gives you attack speed and Unspeakable Horror gives you a bit of free damage. Oh, did I mention the heal that comes with Umbra Blades? :D), but also he's such a fun champion to play. No need to mention how potent he is when it comes to ganking, of course.
“People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel.”
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 7:11pm | Report
... Kayle meets all your requirements and is awesome.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 5:59am | Report
CC, survivability, great ganks? Pfft, easy- Amumu

This bad boy is my main jungler right now and I am loving him. The only downsides are that he is counter-jungled easily and needs to hit Bandage Toss to gank effectively. Nice AoE, even better AoE disable with his ult (the cool-down of which is getting reduced next patch :D) and also quite tanky.

I had a stint with Udyr but he just gets kited way to easily.

Shyvana has, let's face it, mediocre ganks.

Dr. Mundo is getting nerfed to high heaven :'(

Skarner Has great ganks post lvl 6 and is quite tanky.

But IMO go Amumu
Razormaul
<Member>
Razormaul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 6:20am | Report
Alistar,Maokai,Udyr,Amumu and Nautlius are great junglers
Looking for guides for junglers? Check out my guides for, Alistar, Nautilus and Maokai.
Please vote and comment. Thank you!
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 10:22am | Report
READ THE FREAKING THREAD! IT SAYS 4800 IP NOT 6300! YOU GUYS JUST POST NAUT AND SHYVANA OVER AND OVER AGAIN. TRUNDLE TOO! AND SKARNER!

/nerdrage
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide