Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm requesting assistance for a Duo partner...

Creator: Sirnikolai April 27, 2015 8:55pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You pretty Much need a Duo parntner to get out of Bronze hell.
songeur
<Member>
songeur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 7:29am | Report
I'm new to this forum and my first impression is disappointing. I'm just reading negative things here and people on both sides being offensive. I guess it's easier to ignore people in real life but it's also possible to just ignore posts here if doesn't go anywhere. I think in the beginning it was okay maybe but know it's just a mess and people like me appeare in a discussion which is nonsense already
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 7:50am | Report
songeur wrote:
I'm new to this forum and my first impression is disappointing. I'm just reading negative things here and people on both sides being offensive. I guess it's easier to ignore people in real life but it's also possible to just ignore posts here if doesn't go anywhere. I think in the beginning it was okay maybe but know it's just a mess and people like me appeare in a discussion which is nonsense already
We really are usually nice. Well....most of us. This particular person has made a habit out of asking for help and then refusing to give anyone's advice merit. As you can see, a lot of people are frustrated by it.

If you read the thread from the first post, you'll see people trying to offer advice and be polite.
songeur
<Member>
songeur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 7:56am | Report
Yeah, I said it was okay in the beginning but people should realise when it's too much I think. I've read every comment so far.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 7:57am | Report
songeur wrote:
Yeah, I said it was okay in the beginning but people should realise when it's too much I think. I've read every comment so far.
Some people don't really know when to let it go, it's true.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:23am | Report
It's called reciprocity. I'm not justifying what many of us are doing, but if you genuinely want advice, we will happily give it to you. But if you're not going to take us seriously, we're not going to take you seriously either.

This is about the 4th thread that he's made and all he does is ***** about his teammates. We've already told him many things he can work on and he listens to virtually none of it and he arrogantly believes his bronze ways are correct.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:24am | Report
songeur wrote:

No. I want to say that OP got exactly what he deserved. I don't expect anyone to treat a person like OP with any respect when they've practically taken good advice and threw it right back in their face. OP isn't looking for advice; OP is looking for a reason to blame his ranking problem on his teammates rather than on his own gameplay. As deduced by his match history, items, runes and masteries (the latter 2 not being as significant as many play it off to be to some degree) he clearly has some things to work on. This is self evident.

You can't change your teammates, but you can change yourself. So, like any good member of MOBAfail, they try to help him with this by pointing out some things he can work with. What does he do? "LOL NOPE DOESNT WORK I LOST TO INTERMEDIATE BOTS YOUR ADVICE IS STUPID". I mean, just imagine going over to a professional soccer player and telling him "I don't understand why I'm not drafted into the big leagues". He asks to see you dribble a ball and asks to see how you kick. You do so and it's completely sub par, and yet you go on saying that your teammates are your problem and it's not you. Then, this accomplished player, offers you some FREE ADVICE AND GAMEPLAY EVALUATION to make you an even better player. Then rather than take it, you completely blow him off and tell him he has no idea what he's talking about. This professional soccer player. Who's in the big leagues. Doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm positive that athlete would tell him to go **** himself after giving him a swift kick to the ***.

People like OP don't deserve any sort of kind response if they're going to act like that. You can come in here and get offended all you want, but this is EXACTLY how I'll treat you if you come on up in our house and tell people to metaphorically **** themselves when they legitimately try to help you. So yeah, get off your high horse about "Oh the community looks so bad from this thread :c" and start to understand the frustrations some of our MOBAfailians have with this idiot in general.

And lets face it, with a post like yours, it's obvious you lolskimm'd this thread.

I'm Toshabi and I approve this message.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:32am | Report
Oh come on and lock the thread already, we're arguing about an argument now.
Like the title of the thread is correct, and someone I gave an account to can prove it, but when you're 1000 games behind everyone else at least try and be humble and not call them *******s.
(Also Vynertje ordering people to **** off makes my day 3000 times better. )

Basically MOBAFire.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:34am | Report
Some people don't really know when to let it go, it's true.

What I thought:
Sig made by me!

songeur
<Member>
songeur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:34am | Report
I'm sorry Toshabi but you seem to be into that thread a lot. it's like your profession.

I'm just disappointed that people always have to react to people like this. Sirell wrote that it's the fourth time that this is happening it should just change now. Many people love to get attention if they do something like this (it's just an assumption) and you could just ignore them then. I didn't want to say that the community is bad just from what I've seen so far. it's just that's a bad first impression. I thought people here are talking about hardcore LoL math and guides.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:41am | Report
songeur wrote:
I'm sorry Toshabi but you seem to be into that thread a lot. it's like your profession.

I'm calling puppet account here, because that response didn't make any sense and it's something I'd expect to see from this OP.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide