Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Jarvan Viable?

Creator: JPBucketz February 28, 2012 2:17pm
13 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 10:57am | Report
Actually the difference between our builds is:

Yours: Trinity Force+ Warmog's Armor
Mine: Last Whisper+ Frozen Mallet

I prefer the stronger, more reliable slow, earlier health, cheaper items and lots of armor pen compared to the two very expensive items you build which gives overall less damage against anyone with armor, a weaker slow and takes a lot longer to build.

Both work, but the super-slow makes me prefer FM.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Kantelar
<Member>
Kantelar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 11:29am | Report
Jarvan IV is one of my favourite champs., but we have to be objective and I must say it is not the strongest solo top. Anyways I use him because I have a lot of fun. Another variant is go to the jungle, but you must change items, masteries and runes.

I improved my performance just changing the order I buy the skills. You must start with Demacian Standard, then the spear and the shield for last.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 5:39am | Report
When i use Jarvan I tend to like to increase his attack speed and attack damage. I tried it many times and my best score had been 16/5/14, which i consider pretty good. I used the Zeal and trinity force, I also remember the Ionian spark. Start with the dagger and build from there

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide