Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My friends tell me to never get defense for...

Creator: dragon3025 November 16, 2013 2:05pm
1 2
DespisedEUNE
<Member>
DespisedEUNE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2013 9:16am | Report
Always get a defensive item as an ADC. the item i see the most is Guardians Angel.

But i do sure, buy other items as well, and it depends on the situation.
i tend to get Zephyr alot. i love the CC reduce, extra movement speed and attack speeder (Higher escape potential, nice kiting provided as well)

If you're against teams with insanely high CC, i'd go with the mercurial scimitar/QSS over the zephyr because of the active working as an extra Cleanse.

If you're against True dmg champs, like a Vayne bot, and a Darius top/Ahri mid, a Warmogs might be better to get, than Guardians angel.
~A champion never quits.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2013 9:31am | Report

Always get a defensive item as an ADC. the item i see the most is Guardians Angel.

But i do sure, buy other items as well, and it depends on the situation.
i tend to get Zephyr alot. i love the CC reduce, extra movement speed and attack speeder (Higher escape potential, nice kiting provided as well)

If you're against teams with insanely high CC, i'd go with the mercurial scimitar/QSS over the zephyr because of the active working as an extra Cleanse.

If you're against True dmg champs, like a Vayne bot, and a Darius top/Ahri mid, a Warmogs might be better to get, than Guardians angel.

That doesn't make any sense. Banshee's and Scimitar are very strong items which, in a lot of cases, are just better buys than GA. GA doesn't really do anything besides resurrecting you as the resistances have little value against LW and Void.

Warmog's is simply out of the question. The League of Mogs ended a long time ago and it's no longer OP. GA, Scimitar and BV are all better than Mogs against the champions you mentioned.

P.S. Getting health doesn't do anything against vayne's % true damage.
DespisedEUNE
<Member>
DespisedEUNE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2013 10:07am | Report

That doesn't make any sense. Banshee's and Scimitar are very strong items which, in a lot of cases, are just better buys than GA. GA doesn't really do anything besides resurrecting you as the resistances have little value against LW and Void.

Warmog's is simply out of the question. The League of Mogs ended a long time ago and it's no longer OP. GA, Scimitar and BV are all better than Mogs against the champions you mentioned.

P.S. Getting health doesn't do anything against vayne's % true damage.

I'm no expert @LoL. but whenever i've gotten a warmogs as my 5th/6th item, it seems to work all just fine.
Sorry bout the Vayne example, i totally forgot about her W's true dmg. dealing HP% dmg. =[

I don't use GA alot, i just stated that its the item i see the most on ADC's at my current elo (1300~)
Persoanlly, as i said above, i prefer Zephyr/Scimitar. Never tried using a BV on ADC's tbh. i don't see the sense behind it, the shield procs every 25 seconds out of combat, and Teamfights/small skrimishes usually starts out with a massive poke war which leads to me not having a shield up.
~A champion never quits.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide