Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Need some help with Yi.

Creator: Jarob22 April 3, 2011 3:33pm
1 2
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 12:56pm | Report
You're talking about getting all 6 items? Don't worry about getting ALL 6, most games don't last long enough for people to get all 6 items. Just get the items in the right order and do your best to farm. :)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Jarob22
<Member>
Jarob22's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 1:40pm | Report
Savages wrote:

Often times, if a bunch of creeps are very low and I want to get the gold from them... or if an enemy champ is getting low health from your laning partner and you want to push his health a bit further down...

Alpha Strike a MINION that is close to you.

You teleport to the target of your Alpha Strike, but still have the chance of hitting your enemy. This way you can slowly work them down, but like Mowen said, don't just Alpha Strike to kill creep waves. You want to fight on YOUR turret and want to last hit.

Alpha Strike has some pretty ridiculous range, so you can still hit that champion that's sitting back behind his creep wave.

Yea thats what I try to do :) and ok i'll just buy in the order :)
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 1:35am | Report
Yi takes time to master.... (lol master yi, get it?)

Ill leave you with my build which might help you out...

Boots - wriggles - phantom dancer - Banshee - Atmas - Giant's belt - infinity edge

might sound a bit weird, but there is a good balance of damage and surv :)

Only alpha strike when there is around 3 enemy minions, this way ur pretty much guaranteed your alpha will hit an enemy. I start with boots of speed, so I abuse the movement speed and run around... ALOT... Dont stick to 1 lane... go for ganks as much as you can
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 3:26am | Report
It might seem that he is easy to play, yes he is but to play him succesfully... you have to know how much you can do and what you cannot do.

After 5874935780481094809258 games with Yi i am pretty aware of how much damage i can diliver and in what time. Usualy i am calling an attack on my lane and my teammate follows. If the enemy doesnt have flash or exhaust i end up killing my target. This should be your point to reach.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide