Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Trainers List

Creator: LaronX October 27, 2011 11:18am
73 posts - page 4 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2012 5:04am | Report
Could you pls add on what server you want to offer the training?
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 10:19pm | Report
In-game name: Animorte
Server: NA
Requirements: Be open-minded
Best champions: Skarner, Taric, Pantheon
Others: Mundo, Kennen, Poppy, Soraka, Fizz, Ezreal, Kayle, Alistar, Evelynn
(I am familiar with all champions.)

Games played: 800+
I can help with basic playstyle and counter tactics (as well as some counter-picking).
I have plenty experience with all roles and all lanes.

Contact: Add me in-game and send me a personal message on MobaFire. Through Moba, you can ask any questions you may have (I am on here most of the time) and I will let you know when I will be on LoL.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Ruin Sage
<Member>
Ruin Sage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2012 11:53am | Report
Take me off the list. I don't have time to mentor anymore because my school load got a lot bigger this semester.
Strength may win the fight, but style wins the crowd.

+rep if you like what I say, explain why if you don't.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2012 6:26am | Report
Ok done.
Cheezus Ricst
<Member>
Cheezus Ricst's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 4:07pm | Report
I'm looking for some help to shorten this learning curve, I'm getting better but want to become effective. Don't need much just want to learn more.

Name: Cheezus Ricst
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 7:43am | Report
In Game name: The Overmynd
Server: North America
Best Champs: Maokai, Mordekaiser, Veigar, Ziggs, Master Yi
Requirements: Be open minded and not a troll/trash talker

Ive played alot of games and do alot of research on my own, alot of playtesting. I can help with specific champ problems or gameplay problems on any position, i do in-game basics training and champ training in custom games, have skype to make the mentoring easier. Please PM me or friend me in game to let me know if you want some help!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 5:56am | Report
Pls add the which server you play on else I can't add you to the list.
SilverasXS
<Member>
SilverasXS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 3:24am | Report
Well I hope that this forum is still alive, cuz i would like to find mentor who could help me see my IG mistakes/ And help with Builds ( simply basics)
TU10
<Member>
TU10's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 1:23pm | Report
I need a help in shaco and fiora.Any 1??me lvl 24 116 .TU1???
cutter
<Member>
cutter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 3:30pm | Report
I'm willing to teach if anyone is willing to learn.
I can teach a little bit of everything, but not in the literal sense (and I'm a horrid jungler), so contact me and ask if you need help in any field. I am best at AP Yi, Nunu, AD Tristana, and I'm getting back into the swing of Malphite (though I highly suggest you don't take my advise on him, because my build is pretty unorthodox for the role I play him, and you will get some pretty odd looks when you complain about the other team doing what your team thought you wanted.)
I will not lie, there are a lot of champions that I don't know about. I'll try my best to help you with any champion, but just remember that I haven't played every champion to mastery yet. I also cannot teach you how to jungle, because I suck at jungling.
To contact me send me a PM here, or post a comment on my stream ( http://www.own3d.tv/live/302030 if that doesn't work the stream's name is Necro slicer ) when its up, as I try to regularly check that when I'm not in a game. Also, I was hoping to broadcast me teaching my friends (and other people if they want) on there as well.
We were given two ears to listen to others, one mouth to ask question, and two eyes to see the answers for ourselves. Those questions you ask are useless though without another to answer, and you must answer others if you are to expect them to impart the same kindness to you. Be truthful in your answers, then know that one speaks the truth; and be never afraid to test the answers of others so that you may know of more. And most importantly, always be kind to your fellow man, no matter their origin, their company or their creed; because kindness gives hope, not only to those you show kindness for, not only to one's own self, but to the world; and hope can nurture, redeem, or even save the lives of many.
-Cutter's personal motto
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide