Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Trainers List

Creator: LaronX October 27, 2011 11:18am
73 posts - page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Midz
<Member>
Midz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 8:11am | Report
Going to steal GrandmasterD's Layout(I hope you don't mind but it looks the best!)

Midz(summoner name: WP MidRealz) - Europe West(EUW)

- AP Mid: Nidalee, Ryze, Vladimir, Katarina, Cassiopeia, Twisted Fate
- Solo Top: Malphite, Ryze,Cho'Gath, Darius, Nasus, Shen, Zac, Singed
- Jungle: Trundle, Lee Sin, Nautilius, Evelynn, Jarvan IV, Zac, Fiddlesticks, Jax, Cho'Gath
- AD Bot: Caitlyn, Ezreal, Vayne, DRAAAVEN, Tristana, Miss Fortune, Twitch, Ashe, Sivir, Urgot, Varus
- Support: Nami, Zyra, Lulu, Soraka, Sona, Blitzcrank, Janna, LeBlanc, Leona, Fiddlesticks, Elise, Thresh

I'm more of a team player although I have great success in soloQ. I can answer most questions you might have and I also have access to my team(team 2) and our team 1 (Diamond/Plat players) if I feel like they could explain it better.

If you honestly want to improve I'll be able to notice it right away and I promise you you'll come out a better player after a session or two with me or one of my teammates.

Requirements: Have an ambition to improve yourself.

Contact: Add me on the EU West server (WP MidRealz) and message me that you are looking for help.
banji
<Member>
banji's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 3:29pm | Report
Summoner Name: banjii
Server: EU - West

What can I offer you:

I can offer a good amount of exp on Top, Mid and ADC.

Also I´m played a good amount of games now and be able to teach you through some situations.

I´m played team ranked up to platin and get many experience out of this, because I´m mostly was the "caller" for out team.

What I expect from you?

Patience
Atleast level 30
Know some of the basics of the game
Time: I´m working normally up tp 5-6 pm.

This Champions I can talk about.

Top: Lee Sin, Riven, Vladimir, Kennen Olaf, Renekton, Elise, Zac
Mid: Ahri, Diana, [Fizz]], Lux, Kassadin, Zed, Ryze, Tryndamere, Jayce, Kha'Zix
ADC: Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Graves

Check out my Ahri Guide Hit Charm keep Calm HERE • Thanks to Aquilegia for creating this signature :)
MuthazButta
<Member>
MuthazButta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 6:06pm | Report
Should only trainers post here or persons looking for mentoring as well?
I am Looking for help if anyone is willing. I believe I am lvl 13. I mainly have played as cho'gath, I kinda liked rumble when I started, but have been trying out new champs as well. Lately, Graves, Thresh, Galio, and Nami. Not really used to any one role or even sure whats expected of the roles or how to build for them. So I'm not really totally stuck on any champs just yet. I have skype. I play North American. Friend me in game if you'd like to help or on this site.

Summoner name:
MuthazButta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide